What are you doing for the weekend

Well after my last sale that I just posted I may be looking for another job help.gif

I will be doing a bit Xmas shopping with Mum and my older sister otherwise I will leave it to the last minute again and just buy gift vouchers yes.gif

Also we are doing a photo with the three sisters with our sons for our Mum and Dad's Xmas present ...how weird three girls had one boy each.

Apart from that relaxing and watching DVD's and of course enjoying a glass or two of wine throughout the weekend

So far this week nothing out of Cuba apart from the party at the house being a great success...in Rob's words. So no jail time so far...there is still a couple of days to go. I am sure we will hear stories here and there or maybe not whisper.gif

What are you doing for the weekend ???

Well after my last sale that I just posted I may be looking for another job help.gif

Are you kidding? I'm voting WP for El Pres! Long live WP.

My only goal this weekend is to resist clicking on the above mention post. Must resist......

BTW can a mod please ban me from FOH for the next 2 weeks please? Must resist......

WarriorPrincess is Borg....resistance is futile!

Are you kidding? I'm voting WP for El Pres! Long live WP.

My only goal this weekend is to resist clicking on the above mention post. Must resist......

BTW can a mod please ban me from FOH for the next 2 weeks please? Must resist......

WarriorPrincess is Borg....resistance is futile!

thanks for the vote spotlight.gif now that is one ....do we have two ?????

Hopefully flying up to Richmond VA to pick up my new truck. I'll then drive back to to Charlotte NC to stay with my brother Friday night. Sat morning up early to drive back to Knoxville TN to Neyland stadium to watch the Vols beat Missouri!

A cigar or two will be smoked along the way.

Heading up to Co. Roscommon for the weekend. Four cottages rented with friends and familes, 12 adults and 10 kids.

Should be a laugh, No wi-fi and no cable TV. Hoping to find a pub with a TV for Ireland vs Aus tomorrow evening.

Rum, whiskey and cigars packed.

I've never stopped the car in Roscommon before. There's a Famine museum there. Being Roscommon, it's probably a "cultural famine" museum.

• Like 2

Old man's birthday today, so treating him in the office, did the Sausage Sarnie run earlier, chinese for lunch, a pint later, then dog racing tonight, which I should have packed a cigar for, I have a Quintero Favorito in the car so that will do.

Saturday we're out for my other half's birthday - friends and family meal followed by drinks in a bar.S

Sunday mother in law's birthday dinner and me and the mrs' have booked a room to stay overnight.

Monday relaxed morning before heading into work around midday, would have taken it off but my secretary is off on Holiday and that's her last day in the office for a while so need to catch up

• Like 1

Catching up on my sleep and trying to get my voice back. Too many (just enough?) cigars and Mojitos this past week......

I'm probably resting after today's job! I'm a photographer and after a commercial shooting I always got sore muscles for two or three days, sometimes I have to walk funny to avoid the pain hahaha

thanks for the vote spotlight.gif now that is one ....do we have two ?????

You have my vote after the weekend sale! Just don't tell that "Rob" please shead.gif

My 16 year old son is really into aviation, wants to be a commercial airline pilot when he grows up, so going to an aviation 'open house' at Lewis University on Saturday morning to talk to a bunch of airlines about what it takes to get 4 gold stripes on your shoulders.

• Like 1

My 16 year old son is really into aviation, wants to be a commercial airline pilot when he grows up, so going to an aviation 'open house' at Lewis University on Saturday morning to talk to a bunch of airlines about what it takes to get 4 gold stripes on your shoulders.

Best thing you could do would be to steer him some place else so he can afford his own plane one day!

My advice (from someone still trying to make it).