How many of you have great marriages?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So often I hear from someone about their "old lady" or how they don't want to go home to some "nagging b#tch". I find that I only seem to be friends with guys who are in happy marriages. I get bother

Married 17 days and so far so good lol

It took two trips to the alter, but I got it right the second time. We've known each other 20 years and been married 12 years. She is my very best friend and the love of my life. The picture below

How the does Proverbs tell it... "Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtaineth favor of the Lord" Uh!! I am not Married. Never been, but I dream of finding someone like the women you both describe one day. Those of you who do have a wonderful wives are indeed quite fortunate.

My wife and I are married for 48 1/2years without regret.We do everything(well almost) together,no seperate accounts and major purchases are discussed.I'm allowed to smoke in the house in my cosy mancave.Most of the time she joins my downstairs and we yap or watch TV together.

• Like 1

Not a day gos by that I don't think about how luck I am.Could go on and on about how great my wife is. High school sweet hearts. Married now for 20 years. Wants me to smoke as many cigars as I want. We love our life. We do everything together .

post-10830-0-71135900-1414846108_thumb.j

• Like 4

Married 17 days and so far so good lol

6029db2ff4c91b34449a0607c8446f52.jpg

Congratulations to you, sir! Been married just shy of 6 months, but it's been going quite well. I'm blessed to have such an understanding and supportive partner. I just gotta get her to be more interested in letting me buy cigars and I'll be all set! liar.gif

Just gotta read my topic, lifestyles of the cheap and frugal to know that I am a very lucky man. To have a wife you can share a dream and create a reality with is the single most greatest thing in the world. Well there's my two boys also, but without mommy.......

post-21246-0-92380900-1414850156_thumb.j

What she got....

post-21246-0-79764200-1414850281_thumb.j

What she deserves.

• Like 3

Just got hitched this June, but we been together just short of 7 years. During which time I've picked up two very expensive hobbies. The money I have blown on photography equipment could probably buy us a small property in the country side, and now cigars. She never said much about my growing collection, but keeps me balanced for health reasons. So far so good!

• Like 4

Just got hitched this June, but we been together just short of 7 years. During which time I've picked up two very expensive hobbies. The money I have blown on photography equipment could probably buy us a small property in the country side, and now cigars. She never said much about my growing collection, but keeps me balanced for health reasons. So far so good!

Man, same here! Just got into photography seriously within the last year, same for cigars. I've spent thousands. My third hobby of music is not cheap either (have an addiction to picking up Gibson Customs...). Photography and cigars are great hobbies though. Relaxing and introspective. Just how I like to spend my free time.

Well married two times before I found Mandi we have been together 35 years,I can honestly say I am married to my best friend!

She even likes to share A cigar every now and then! It has been fantastic. Four children and seven grandchildren. Life is good! _3701722697774_1116652594_33487299_327335112_n

Married 30 years come next July, many more happy times than not.

I consider myself lucky to have found such a great woman to share my life and passions with. Rarely a bother about my cigars, she says I've earned the right to treat myself!

• Like 4

My wife constantly has a "honey-do" list. She speaks frequently of things we need to do. I CANNOT buy cigars whenever I want. And I get the stink eye when my buddies and I get a little loose with libations ; )

But she is my best friend. She loves to share cigars with me. We laugh and joke all of the time. As of July 3, we had a beautiful little girl together. Been together 12 years, married for 5. I'm truly blessed.75b580c4607d41aeadbbe96c4e464617.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2