How many of you have great marriages?

Just gotta read my topic, lifestyles of the cheap and frugal to know that I am a very lucky man. To have a wife you can share a dream and create a reality with is the single most greatest thing in the world. Well there's my two boys also, but without mommy.......

attachicon.gifnew pics 107.JPG

What she got....

attachicon.gifnew pics 127.JPG

What she deserves.

Reminds me of our old place in Round Mountain 35 years ago! ( Northen Calif.) Man we miss that place but my wifes brother has it now and we try and visit once A year.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So often I hear from someone about their "old lady" or how they don't want to go home to some "nagging b#tch". I find that I only seem to be friends with guys who are in happy marriages. I get bother

Married 17 days and so far so good lol

It took two trips to the alter, but I got it right the second time. We've known each other 20 years and been married 12 years. She is my very best friend and the love of my life. The picture below

Well, I'll say this. All of us have married waaaay above our pay grade! Outkicked our coverage. And i'm not even going to mention El Prez because he obviously caught his beautiful bride in a weak moment. lol3.gif

• Like 3

Reminds me of our old place in Round Mountain 35 years ago! ( Northen Calif.) Man we miss that place but my wifes brother has it now and we try and visit once A year.

The chicken coop or the castle?lmao.gif

Well, I'll say this. All of us have married waaaay above our pay grade! Outkicked our coverage. And i'm not even going to mention El Prez because he obviously caught his beautiful bride in a weak moment. lol3.gif

Yah Buddy! peace.gif

Third time's a charm like I always say. I am her first (and last). We have been married 119 mos and 1 day today. She is my princess, my baby babe, mamma to our kids, and the absolute love of my life. Congrats to you all fellas that have found a great woman, there is nothing like it! And those of you still looking for the one, don't fret gents, she's out there. Onward and Forward!

Here we are October 2004 before we were married. She's not drunk on wine, just on my countenance! LOL
post-21101-0-83086100-1414980465_thumb.j

• Like 2

Married 28 1/2 years to a woman that has made me a better man. Let me rephrase that: I wanted to be a better man for her. I was no prize then, and she took a chance. I will never forget that. Best friend, confidant, humour buddy, the patience of a saint, my encouragement, my salvation, the sharer of good times, the great times and the not so great times. The best mother that I could ever have imagined.

Her only weakness is navigation, so I replaced that aspect with Garmin. Other than that....PERFECT

• Like 2

My wife and I have been together for 11 years and married for 8 and we have a beautiful five-year old daughter. Simply put: I cannot imagine my life without her. She's everything I ever wanted in a life partner: compassionate, loving, kind and selfless. And she doesn't have a problem with my love of cigars.

• Like 1

The day you started this post (Saturday) was, coincidentally, my wedding day. We've been together for 3 years and there's not a doubt in my mind that I got this marriage thing right on the first try. If she ever complains about anything it's just the smell on my breath as I go to kiss her. Can't really blame her for that. She lets me have my "quiet time" every night without interruption, and she doesn't care about the size or value of my "collection." Couldn't ask for more.

qQz9iudl.jpg

• Like 3

What a pleasant thread. I'm not married but I have a wonderful woman in my life that is extremely supportive of everything I do. She noticed I'm always watching FoH video reviews and took it upon herself to secretly reach out to Prez and have him email me a happy birthday note this year. How cool is that?

• Like 3

Been together for 14 years, "married" on paper since 08. We have a budget that we stick to with all expenses, so I don't get to spend blindly/stupidly. We are working on financial goals so doing so would impede that. I don't smoke in the house, but when I find time I enjoy a great cigar. IMHO, those who have unhappy marriages are either, immature, irresponsible, lazy, or poor communicators, or any and all of the above. It takes work and great communication to have a solid marriage. We were blessed with a baby girl and much of our focus with time and energy is on her, wouldn't have it any other way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

In April me and my wife will celebrate our 15th. We had 5 lovely years of living together before we took the plunge so we both knew what we were getting into. Our children will soon turn 12 and 13. The past 20 years have for the most part been wonderful.

Been married for 9 1/2 years to the most amazing woman in the world. She even puts up with me being a Washington Redskins and Montreal Canadiens fan. Best Wife Ever.

• Like 1

I've been happily married to my wonderful wife for over eight years, although we've been together since 1994. She's a fantastic lady who has the patience of Job when dealing with me. She doesn't mind my smoking cigars or pipes and often contributes to my collections of cigars/tobacco...I always joke about her being my "sugar momma". We've never had children but we have a dog and a cat that get treated better than most kids. Not sure where I'd be without her.

Here's a pic of us taken two weeks after we got married in 2006, at one of her best friends' wedding reception. This pic was taken around midnight, after a 6PM wedding and a long reception and several bottles of Champagne...I'd say I was officially "sheet-faced" in this pic...

Scan01671_zpsb111ff21.jpg

• Like 1

The day you started this post (Saturday) was, coincidentally, my wedding day. We've been together for 3 years and there's not a doubt in my mind that I got this marriage thing right on the first try. If she ever complains about anything it's just the smell on my breath as I go to kiss her. Can't really blame her for that. She lets me have my "quiet time" every night without interruption, and she doesn't care about the size or value of my "collection." Couldn't ask for more.

qQz9iudl.jpg

Congrats to you and your Brideparty.gif

• Like 1

Lance, great thread. But damn you for this giant wifely-reminder before heading down to the paradise that is La Habana!!!!! LOL.

Many from here have met my mucho better halfo, Erin. Went to high school together, but never really hung out in the same crowds back then. Started dating Oct 2002, married since June 2006, two amazing kids now (6-1/2 year old boy, and 2-3/4 year old girl). Erin's my beautiful and sexy nurse, and I hit it completely out of my league when I scored her....

(All photo credits to Tony DiLorenzo....)

post-6965-0-63981200-1415060877_thumb.jp

post-6965-0-05096000-1415060923_thumb.jp

post-6965-0-31635700-1415060973_thumb.jp

post-6965-0-00536600-1415061017_thumb.jp

post-6965-0-19762600-1415061054_thumb.jp

post-6965-0-47352400-1415061069_thumb.jp

post-6965-0-75240800-1415061140_thumb.jp

post-6965-0-78743800-1415061175_thumb.jp

post-6965-0-16574200-1415061237_thumb.jp

post-6965-0-05930900-1415061280_thumb.jp

• Like 4

I was married once and have been with "round 2" for about 6 years. We haven't gotten married and don't know that we will at this point. We have been living in sin for a little over 3 years I think it is now. She could care less if I smell like cigars or if I spend money on them. I tell everyone we met on that show, "Millionaire Matchmaker."

IMG_1664_zps120e49f8.jpg

IMG_1603_zps07b82f1c.jpg

• Like 3

My wife is a huge pain in the ass! LOL Not really. I say it to be silly. We have been married 23 great years. She is makes me a better person and is my biggest supporter. Life would not be as fun, interesting or worthwhile without her.post-20050-0-10089300-1415063335_thumb.j

I'm one of the fortunate ones too. Got married young (22) & only after dating for 3 months. Here we are 14 years later, some ups & downs but truly year after year it only gets better. I'm also one of those guys that managed to get a women out of my league. I always tell my wife if I die early she'll have no problem re-marrying. 785e2abffb8ebbd6621d4879d0b2cdc4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

One year on November 9. Its been great because she gets me. My love for cigars is her love for good wine. We have so much fun with friends and family that I am still pinching myself to make sure it is not a dream.

Congrats to all the married couples!