Date missing from box of Trini Robusto T

Mario, This is Luigi ! Cana you come over, we maka the pizza pie and after dinner smoke one of those Robust T as !!

Just in fun brother please save this mods.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's nice to see how many hits this thread has gotten. All in the sake of good humour and like someone mentioned that I can never flame any newbies nyah.gif

In my defence this was 1 out of 3 of my first boxes that I've ever bought and I am new to the game of box buying/codes smile.png

Luigi did turn up and 2 sticks were smoked out of this box a few weeks ago, fantastico! jester.gif

My draw was tighter than the other stick my friend had but the flavour was really so good, I'm resting the remainder for a while or at least until the end of the year before I reach for another.

:-)!! Great thread here... 'Torsion', we've all made some 'newbie' mistakes somewhere along our quest for cigars & knowledge. This is definitely one for the books though brother! Like some have suggested, you may want to shove that box to the bottom of the humidor and forget about it. It may bring a premium someday. :-)

• Like 1