Ramons Allones Jar 2014 (Italia)

It's not a Habanos release it's by Diadema for Italy.

It's a nice jar but doesn't quite do it for me. I'd prefer it if it was a replica of the familiar old ones.

Also, it's a lot of money for 25 RASS.

agreed. very expensive, but this is what will sell the RASS in no time. same thing was with the la esception jar. the cigar itself wasn't selling that well. the jar was released and boom, they almost disappear. being that it was also expansive.

agreed. very expensive, but this is what will sell the RASS in no time. same thing was with the la esception jar. the cigar itself wasn't selling that well. the jar was released and boom, they almost disappear. being that it was also expansive.

La Esceptions and It's jar were not the same animal as are the RASS , !!!!!!!!peace.gif

• Like 1

It's not a Habanos release it's by Diadema for Italy.

It's a nice jar but doesn't quite do it for me. I'd prefer it if it was a replica of the familiar old ones.

Also, it's a lot of money for 25 RASS.

Bingo!!!

Would look nice in the collection, but won't buy it for the same reason I still don't have the Siglo VI jar - the regular production sticks inside it don't justify the high price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would look nice in the collection, but won't buy it for the same reason I still don't have the Siglo VI jar - the regular production sticks inside it don't justify the high price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You do know that you can get the Cohiba Jar without the cigars in Germany. If you need the source let me know.

regards

Lars

You do know that you can get the Cohiba Jar without the cigars in Germany. If you need the source let me know.

regards

Lars

They sell stellar replicas on Ebay. Chinese made but they're porcelain. So the quality doesn't suffer as much as say, knockoff iPads

Sent by the Enigma on BlackBerry.

• Like 1

They sell stellar replicas on Ebay. Chinese made but they're porcelain. So the quality doesn't suffer as much as say, knockoff iPads

Sent by the Enigma on BlackBerry.

I can attest to this. I own two. They are excellent.