Almost fainted after an ERDM CS !

Ok so I've recently cut back on my cigar smoking. Averaging about 4-5 cigars a month max. So today I decided to enjoy a ERDM CS at my club and after finishing it and low and behold I almost fainted. Has anybody else who has taken a hiatus from cigars experienced this? I'm starting to think it's because I lifted really hard yesterday and my muscles were sore and I hadn't eaten much for breakfast and lunch. Maybe it has something to do with depleted glycogen levels or just too much nicotine at once. Anyhow, didn't actually faint, but got blurry vision and almost collapsed. Couldn't believe a ERDM could do that to me!

I've had people mock me after i said young ERdM CSs are strong smokes. Ha! Take that: those who thought i was crazy!!

I still might be. But at least Dan's going down with me!!

Depleted glycogen levels is a good theory... if you believe that sugar helps with nicotine metabolism and resistance. I've yet to see any studies on that. But sounds like you're just excessively tired from that. And a cigar just extended and augmented that annoying buzz.

May i ask: how far did you smoke it down to?

I've had people mock me after i said young ERdM CSs are strong smokes. Ha! Take that: those who thought i was crazy!!

I still might be. But at least Dan's going down with me!!

Depleted glycogen levels is a good theory... if you believe that sugar helps with nicotine metabolism and resistance. I've yet to see any studies on that. But sounds like you're just excessively tired from that. And a cigar just extended and augmented that annoying buzz.

May i ask: how far did you smoke it down to?

Put it down beginning of the last third. Yea, I'm a living testament they are badass smokes lol.

I remember when I had my first cigar!!!!

rotfl.gifrotfl.gifrotfl.gifrotfl.gif

• Like 2

I was 6, used my wages from the mines, to buy a proper cigar, felt queezy, but didn't want to faint!

I was 6, used my wages from the mines, to buy a proper cigar, felt queezy, but didn't want to faint!

Was that at the shop 8 miles away in the snow, uphill both ways?

Was that at the shop 8 miles away in the snow, uphill both ways?

The 8 mile route was for the women folk.....

• Like 1

Yea water is incredibly important for me. I will get dizzy more often in the summertime from not staying hydrated enough through the day prior to a smoke. Also eat your breakfast!! Sorry though. ERdM pulled a fast one.

Depleted glycogen levels is a good theory... if you believe that sugar helps with nicotine metabolism and resistance. I've yet to see any studies on that.

I haven't looked for a study on this lately, but I thought I found several suggesting this in the past?

I haven't looked for a study on this lately, but I thought I found several suggesting this in the past?

aye. it's why we eat sweet things.

basically a huge injection of that stuff.

who knows, may be a placebo. but i'd be happy with those placebos as they work! :D

puss! Get the sand out!

Geeeeeeez!

:no:

Careful, I was told off for a similar comment....lol

What else have you smoked lately? One heavy lifting day at the gym shouldn't affect the strength of a cigar the next day...!

• Like 1

Careful, I was told off for a similar comment....lol

What else have you smoked lately? One heavy lifting day at the gym shouldn't affect the strength of a cigar the next day...!

He knows I'm kidding!

• Like 1

There is very little if any ligero in a choix supreme, hence for me it is a flavorless waste of money cigar. If I have not smoked for a couple of weeks, a cigar will tend to be a little bit stronger nicotine wise, at least that is how it feels. It helps to drink something with sugar with some cigars like a sweetened iced coffee or a glass of Coke.