The Best Cigar You smoked during May 2014

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Monsdale at Hotel Nacional overlooking the Malecon at the beginning of the month.... Back to reality in the States it was a 05 ERDM Choix or a 2013 BTO Sig 6 w Laxman a couple of weeks ago in Boca

An RyJ Churchill - not exactly sure from when, but most likely '02 - '04. It felt more like eating than smoking - the densest, chewiest smoke I have had in ages. Beautiful dark and oily, very strong

No contest! Clear winner was a 2011 Partagas Serie E #2.

Trini Robusto T from '10

Partagas 898 from Jun 13. Seemed like it had 10 years age on it. Flavours of marshmallow, spice and wood.

Great to smoke but makes me worry about what Cuba might be doing to their tobacco to make it smoke like that so quick. Maybe a one off from the box. Lets see...

Had quite a few great smokes this past month but believe the Por Larrañaga Magnifico topped them all!

An AVO custom roll lancero. This was a cigar that was specially rolled for the owner of one of the whiskey bars here in Singapore. A lovely, smooth & creamy smoke that lasted about 90 mins.

• Like 1

2009 Bolivar Especiales no 2 RE(97 points) by a country mile. Other noteworthy cigars were Cohiba maduro genio, an H. Upmann Sir Winnie, Reynaldo, Juanita, and mons customs.

I had a good month sneaky.gif

An HQ Cohiba sig vi BTO SEP 13 from the host, ridiculously good now.

Good news is I have 24 left, bad news is I have 24 left... going to the back of the humi for a long while.

• Like 1