Correspondence of the Year......... to Date....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is one of my favourites received today via our e-mail button (somewhere), Jason please remove it! Inquiry I want sealed boxes. I want guaranttee. I want Tracking. I want referensces. best price

A man that repugnant couldn't have a dog..let alone friends.

Ha ha, almost spilt my coffee on my keyboard when I saw that reply on your goldfish remark! Hilarious!

what did you neab about goldfish. never heard that expression.

ate you insinuating he is pond scum or a bottom dweller

Just curious.

Great post. the audacity of some people.

I took the goldfish comment to mean that the guy's only friends would be tiny brained water dwelling creatures who wouldn't be able to actually choose their "friends" because they're stuck in a tank and the guy is such a loser that no other creatures would be his friends.

rolleyes.gif ....and the fact that he was monitoring his own computer that closely for a response - which he didn't get - and then responded with his "threats" of reporting you to YouTube; accusing you of being a fake trader, etc. You get 'em, Rob! Go Go Go!!! rotfl.gif

Rob, just a guess, but I think you may have blown the opportunity to earn this gentleman's business. But all's not lost it seems you do share a common interest in pet fish, though.

awesome

No background check requested? I love it when 'customers' make demands upon artists... like it is a right of theirs. Rob you are an artisan! And we love u for it!

• Like 1