Correspondence of the Year......... to Date....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is one of my favourites received today via our e-mail button (somewhere), Jason please remove it! Inquiry I want sealed boxes. I want guaranttee. I want Tracking. I want referensces. best price

A man that repugnant couldn't have a dog..let alone friends.

Ha ha, almost spilt my coffee on my keyboard when I saw that reply on your goldfish remark! Hilarious!

It's quiet simple really "GOOD MANNERS COST NOTHING " we don't want those types here anyway with or without gold fish lol

There is a guy on facebook that has a business by the name of Special operations equipment. Makes good tactical gear, but he post some questions and answers that he gets from customers pretty funny.

A man that repugnant couldn't have a dog..let alone friends.

Lawd, I hope it was a put on. Otherwise we have to face the fact that he (she?) MIGHT have a dog, and then we must all feel bad for the poor animal. Where's Sarah McLaughlin when you need her?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah wow that's pretty incredible.. I'm seriously hoping whoever sent them is laughing just as much and it was a joke or else faith in humanity is taking a blow today

Wow Rob. How can you afford to lose that man's business? I mean he is clearly well connected with an attitude like that, so he probably knows like 2 or 3 other people. I mean, that's a customer you need to take care of................... Haha

Oh my god... What a complete and utter tool. I'm hoping it was someone pranking you as well.

I ran a gun shop and range for a few years, and when you combine that kind of stupid with firearms it gets even more lively... Ha ha ha

I'd be interested in seeing this become a sticky and get regular updates as well... Too funny.

Sent from my mind using telekinesis and Tapatalk.

Mate, if you had the time to compile a thread on stupid emails and comments you have received over the years, I think it would be brilliant for us all to have a laugh!! lol3.gif