USA's cigar.land

USA

Dear FOH members - here is a new book from Colección Habanos. It's the 2006 release from Trinidad. The booklets you can find at my blog as usual.

For all of you, who are interested in managing a huge stock of cigars, here is the example how I do it. Any tips for the impovement of the method is welcome!

Many thanks to you all and enjoy the weekend with a good smoke and friends!

2006-ch-trinidad-01.jpg?w=529&h=635
2006-ch-trinidad-02.jpg?w=529&h=940

2006-ch-trinidad-03.jpg?w=529&h=940
2006-ch-trinidad-04.jpg?w=529&h=940
2006-ch-trinidad-05.jpg?w=529&h=940
2006-ch-trinidad-06.jpg?w=529&h=297
2006-ch-trinidad-07.jpg?w=529&h=297

• Like 3

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cigars are one of my really huge passions. They are a good companion for me at home and at work. I've said to me: If you work long and hard, you have the right to do a good chill-out. For this I have

But the most cigars I have in my Swiss cigar bunker... here they have silence and are aging perfectly...

Help! A Punch Poderosos ER 2009 Suiza stalagmite is growing, until under the ceiling of my office!

How did you like the Trini's?

Montecristo Maravillas No.1 was my favorite book release. Nothing not to like.

I don't have smoked them until yet.

Holy moly!!! Way u keep them this way???

You guess keeping in cases?

This is to protect the whole stock, with dividing it in smaller pieces with cases. If there is the well known monster buggy, who loves tobacco, only one box is lost.

You have any kids? If no, would you be willing to adopt a 45 yr. old? I would certainly try my best to help smoke up those pesky RA's for you.

Seriously, amazing! You've got pretty much every cigar a guy could ask for. Enjoy in good health and please keep the pictures coming!

• Like 1

I just spent a good time here sitting and reading the whole thread, let me tell you I'm extremely impressed with your collection but I'm more impressed that you care enough to photograph, scan and share with us, it sure take some of your time and I just wanted to thank you for that man. Keep it up and don't stop sharing! Greeting form Brasil!

• Like 2

Up until now I'd only seen this sort of collection in my dreams. Beautiful stuff indeed! Thank you for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a variety from the Colecci'on Habanos Books, I present some pictures from a Montecristo Réplica de Humidor Antiguo 2009. It's limited to 350 pcs. worldwide.

The scans and PDF versions from the booklet can be found here.

Enjoy this wonderful piece of cuban craftmanship.

hra-monte03.jpg?w=529&h=940

hra-monte05.jpg?w=529&h=297

hra-monte06.jpg?w=529&h=940

hra-monte08.jpg?w=529&h=297

hra-monte14.jpg?w=529&h=940

That is a beautiful piece