USA's cigar.land

USA

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cigars are one of my really huge passions. They are a good companion for me at home and at work. I've said to me: If you work long and hard, you have the right to do a good chill-out. For this I have

But the most cigars I have in my Swiss cigar bunker... here they have silence and are aging perfectly...

Help! A Punch Poderosos ER 2009 Suiza stalagmite is growing, until under the ceiling of my office!

As a variety from the Colecci'on Habanos Books, I present some pictures from a Montecristo Réplica de Humidor Antiguo 2009. It's limited to 350 pcs. worldwide.

The scans and PDF versions from the booklet can be found here.

Enjoy this wonderful piece of cuban craftmanship.

hra-monte03.jpg?w=529&h=940

hra-monte05.jpg?w=529&h=297

hra-monte06.jpg?w=529&h=940

hra-monte08.jpg?w=529&h=297

hra-monte14.jpg?w=529&h=940

I'm not normally a huge fan of a lot of humidors, but this is truly a beatiful piece

Sometimes things are not looking like they are yes.gif . My first source had only two of them. The source yesterday had more and they are all signed from the director of the cigar factory La Corona, Rodi M. Valdés, with the additional confirmation that they are from the first batch. Thank you for your worries about my performance - I'm performant as usual wink.png .

hoyo-rocket.jpg?w=529&h=940

Well done Sir, despite the doubters,,,,

Sometimes things are not looking like they are :yes: . My first source had only two of them. The source yesterday had more and they are all signed from the director of the cigar factory La Corona, Rodi M. Valdés, with the additional confirmation that they are from the first batch. Thank you for your worries about my performance - I'm performant as usual ;) .

hoyo-rocket.jpg?w=529&h=940

quiet you..... all of you.

I should've known :lol:

Addendum: not in the right state of mind. I owe you an email... Shoot me one if i don't message by tomorrow.

That's this is Swiss sense of humor.

• Like 1

Hm, now I am serious, it's taking a bit offensive.

Does that mean you're going to post stalk him like you do with Smallclub? ;)

• Like 1