USA's cigar.land

USA

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cigars are one of my really huge passions. They are a good companion for me at home and at work. I've said to me: If you work long and hard, you have the right to do a good chill-out. For this I have

But the most cigars I have in my Swiss cigar bunker... here they have silence and are aging perfectly...

Help! A Punch Poderosos ER 2009 Suiza stalagmite is growing, until under the ceiling of my office!

Absolutely mind blowing!!!!! This is the stuff of dreams, but not just dreams you think you can aspire to, but instead dreams that your are just content to live in for a moment knowing you'll never reach them haha.

Beautiful collection good sir, simply a work of art!

Seth

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Urs, I personally thank you for posting your pics.

I've only been smoking cigars for 3 years (since my 40th birthday) and have never, even seen half of the cigars you have before.

Looking at your collection is an absolute joy for me.

I only have around 300 cigars which I'm very very proud of and none of them are anything special.

I could only imagine the pride you must feel with your collection.

Well done mate!

Please keep the pics coming.

Allan

I had to quote Allan as my sentiment is the same. The collection is utterly fantastic and a joy to watch as you deliver up little rarities. The majority of us have small to modest collections, but as we all scanned the sometimes overwhelming pictures I bet we recognised the odd box that we had or the cigars we've smoked. I don't feel jealous, I feel like a collector as well. Through I'm a long way from the multiples, the rare and the really cool storage solution. Just great viewing. Please keep it coming.

• Like 1

Wow, all signed by the Director of La Corona - memories forever

Meanwhile he is the director of ALL cuban cigar factories.

Congrats Rodi - and it was nice to see you in La Habana again!

He explains that he is into network computing (my simpleton understanding-I don't know anything about technology). So, if you have kids perhaps a valid career direction to point them.

lol may do that my oldest boy is a senior with a 4.0 gpa and scored a 31 on the Act and yes I am a proud DAD! lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I harbor zero ill will or resentment towards USA regarding his incredible collection. I actually thank him for setting an example of what can be done when passion and hard work intersect. Thank you sir for providing me with another carrot to drive me towards my life's goals!