Cohiba Sublimes Worth the Experience?

Let´s be realistic Hiro, you are still going to buy them mate :D

saludos

Ahahaha hey I can resist!

This is a cigar where even some LCDH have been duped with fakes (so I've read)... I would only proceed with extreme caution and if you're a few hundred percent sure of the provenance.

Personally, I wouldn't spend that coin in a 1000 years for cigars while there is so much other stuff to be had for a 10th of the price. But then again, I'm a cheapskate :P

Yea I know. I was just wondering if it was worth smoking for years. I mean I can put it towards the Upmann Reserva that should be this year. Thanks guys for all the input!

The ones ive had have been great although right now give me a box of siglo VI and I think

I would be happier. Great cigar plus change. Or as you said Hiro H Upmann Reserva a cigar probably

Worth chasing when it comes out

Can I interest you in the "elusive" sublime EL 2014? Funny stuff. If your lucky I might throw in some barber poles for you as well.

For realz though, depends on price and provenance. I've enjoyed a few but then again I don't drop my own coin on boxes of any Cohiba unless it's to sell in the shop in Mexico. I just don't enjoy them enough it get me over the price jump. If I felt it was the missing cornerstone of my collection maybe but nope.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=19.389822,-81.404432

Can I interest you in the "elusive" sublime EL 2014? Funny stuff. If your lucky I might throw in some barber poles for you as well.

For realz though, depends on price and provenance. I've enjoyed a few but then again I don't drop my own coin on boxes of any Cohiba unless it's to sell in the shop in Mexico. I just don't enjoy them enough it get me over the price jump. If I felt it was the missing cornerstone of my collection maybe but nope.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.c...9822,-81.404432

Provenance is never an issue with me....

Just received an email from a vendor: 2400 Euros.

Haha Fred...

• 2 weeks later...

Not really put your money elsewhere, smoked one from my box on boxing day not as good as I remembered, got 11 left now, was the last cigar I smoked with my father if it wasn't for that fact I would off load them , far better smokes around at a fraction of the price

• 1 month later...

Had another of these Sat night, wonderful, wonderful cigar still. This one was completely dominated by nutty chocolate, still had oomph through the nose.