Cohiba Sublimes Worth the Experience?

Being offered a Intact box of Cohiba Sublimes...Is it worth Picking up a Box? Price is fair but would rather put towards something else if they have really gone over the deep end. Thank you friends!

Great cigar, if you've figured out FMV right now for them and the price fits I would buy them in a heart beat. My stock is depleting and they continue to smoke wonderfully. A cigar like this you would have no problem moving if they weren't your cup o tea and you could start with me.

Only had one. I enjoyed it but it did not "knock my socks off". I would love to try another. Perhaps I had a bum one? Now, if you can verify authenticity and get them for a good price, I say go for it. Even if you don't love them, I'm sure you can find someone who does. (see Diamondog above) wink.png

^^^Crazy. 2-3 boxes of 1966's would not only be smarter, but most likely a better smoking experience vs dropping $120 on a single. The expectations alone would ruin it for me. This isn't a CGR . . .

The Sublimes came in 25 count boxes, I believe. Not 10 count. If you assume a 400 USD price point for the Cohiba 1966 then they are only 8 USD apart per stick.

They were selling these for 3500 USD at LCDH Beirut Duty Free a while back. So 1200 USD is not too shabby!

The Sublimes came in 25 count boxes, I believe. Not 10 count. If you assume a 400 USD price point for the Cohiba 1966 then they are only 8 USD apart per stick.

They were selling these for 3500 USD at LCDH Beirut Duty Free a while back. So 1200 USD is not too shabby!

You are right, I stand corrected. They are 25 count, not 10.

^^^Crazy. 2-3 boxes of 1966's would not only be smarter, but most likely a better smoking experience vs dropping $120 on a single. The expectations alone would ruin it for me. This isn't a CGR . . .

$1200 ain't happening....these come in boxes of 25 not 10

The Source is a LCDH so no problem there. Just seeing what everyone's experience with them so far was. The lack of Oomph is alarming as these are just going to mellow out even more... I'm leaning towards passing right now. Thanks Guys for the help!

The Source is a LCDH so no problem there. Just seeing what everyone's experience with them so far was. The lack of Oomph is alarming as these are just going to mellow out even more... I'm leaning towards passing right now. Thanks Guys for the help!

Again, I dispute thoroughly with lack of oomph. What say you on yours Tom, I know you like the power houses too. This being said the price of a full box of these is not cheap nor a cigar most would go blind on. Its also EXTREMELY difficult to get an unbiased opinion on such an expensive cigar because most won't justify spending that kind of coin understandably on a cigar and separating cost from overall experience I believe is almost impossible to do.

Again, I dispute thoroughly with lack of oomph. What say you on yours Tom, I know you like the power houses too. This being said the price of a full box of these is not cheap nor a cigar most would go blind on. Its also EXTREMELY difficult to get an unbiased opinion on such an expensive cigar because most won't justify spending that kind of coin understandably on a cigar and separating cost from overall experience I believe is almost impossible to do.

Yea I guess your right. If anything if these are still around down the line I'll get them but I decided to Pass. I have Double Coronas so I should be good if i was trying to get the same experience

Yea I guess your right. If anything if these are still around down the line I'll get them but I decided to Pass. I have Double Coronas so I should be good if i was trying to get the same experience

Oh man, 2 different animals, DCs good but, not close, for me anyways. I'd say see if you can find a single over at Wades and go from there...

For that money you can pay a flight to Europe where some tobacconists have kept 1 or 2 boxes, and aren't allowed to ask for a premium (fixed price, just under $1000 for the box of 25)

Alright tell me the airport and I'll leave Thursday night LOL