My very first box!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know it's cheezy to you veterans, but this box was my first first box of cubans! I literally dropped all of my stuff i was holding when i walked in a saw this in the mailbag. It's a small start, but

I think my first box was a Ramon Allones SS. I still have it somewhere. The nice part about cigars is that you get that same feeling every time another box shows up on your doorstep. Enjoy the trip!

It's not cheezy - this is a very special moment for each passionate aficionado! It's the same important momentum as you have smoked your first cigar. Great choice - enjoy it!

Never rated Monte PEs until a few weeks ago. Had a cracker that totally changed my mind. Looking forward to picking some up.

Enjoy the beginning of a great journey (and of course let us know how they go)!

Not cheesy at all....we've all been there...and great post to get us to think back to our first (my first was a box of D-4's) As others have said, I still get excited waiting for a box ( I had two that show "attempted delivery" last night and have been impatiently waiting for the post to arrive so I can rip open the package..and then put them away to sleep for a while to rest after their travels:-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've still got my first box; and there's still 15 left...i'm going to have to get another box of bbf to keep these for nostalgia purposes:

2013-10-04005435_zps365b8fd6.jpg

it's been downhill since the first. i managed to outgrow my 50 count, and my 150 count humidors. out of fear that my girlfriend would start going bonkers, i decided to make a coolerdor and hide it under the stairs haha. sadly that coolerdor is more than half full now =X. thanks for all the help guys. so many of you had great insight on which boxes to buy. i love this place!

it's been downhill since the first. i managed to outgrow my 50 count, and my 150 count humidors. out of fear that my girlfriend would start going bonkers, i decided to make a coolerdor and hide it under the stairs haha. sadly that coolerdor is more than half full now =X. thanks for all the help guys. so many of you had great insight on which boxes to buy. i love this place!

Yep, that's how it usually goes. Welcome to the club! buddies.gif

Wilkey

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...