What's on for the weekend?

Heading down to Punta Cana, DR with the woman and a few friends for 6 days. Going to bring down my own CC and check out the Don Lucas cigar factory/shop that is nearby to kill an afternoon. After that I head home back my stuff and moving to seattle. wish me luck

Good Luck bro and enjoy your adventure!

Heading to the Outer Banks in North Carolina for the week with the family. Toughest job today will be figuring out what cigars to bring. Thinking about packing 1 of each of my PCC REs and enjoying one each night watching the sun set over the bay. Whatever I bring, its gonna be a great week

Love the Outer Banks! We went every year when we lived in Northern Virginia. Went once after moving to Atlanta but there's no easy way there from here - over 10 hours! South Nags Head by Pea Island or all the way in Whalehead/Corolla were our favorite spots.

Enjoy!

Friends are camping up at Lake Lanier so we're going to head up tomorrow with our new pup, who loves the water!

A little swimming, boating, cookouts, cocktails and cigars.

Should be a nice time, weather permitting......

Flying stateside tomorrow if we can get seats. My wife has to work Sunday while I wade through the mail and burn something in the backyard.

Dropped the Roller off for a pm, and am headed off to the spa for the weekend. Hot oil massage, followed by hot stones, then aroma therapy. Zero gravity mud pack, sauna, cool ocean water shower.

Body waxing, though am undecided on whether or not to go brazilian, and possible bleaching. Mani-pedi pretty much goes without saying. My personal tailor will be stopping by to fit me for a couple of suits and shirts, and to show me tie swatches.

Bolli flowing before, during, and after. Roller gets delivered to me early Sunday afternoon, and I'm off to the polo. More Bolli.

yawn........

Bday today so I took the afternoon off had brunch with the wife, smoked a superiores at LCFH, and spent the afternoon at the beach. About to be off to dinner then maybe some dancing.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=19.390032,-81.404389

Entertaining old friends we have not seen in ages up here in the forest. The weather looks great and I hope to grill some thick steaks, drink a lot and smoke some special ones

post-8371-0-31010700-1376696593_thumb.jp

That's a great beer isn't it Lisa?

Bday today so I took the afternoon off had brunch with the wife, smoked a superiores at LCFH, and spent the afternoon at the beach. About to be off to dinner then maybe some dancing.

---

Happy Birthday!

---

Today I had a tandem bike ride with my daughter Freja to the Teneriffe ferry terminal, then went into the museum and GoMA, had a picnic, an unplanned photoshoot with 50+ Japanese tourists, lunch at Sake on the river, then an afternoon nap before heading to our new local playground on Hamilton Hill. Now enjoying a PLPC with a bottle of Penfolds St Henri while watching the Ekka fireworks... waiting for dinner to be served. :-)

Tomorrow, the zoo!

Rad weekend!

Cheers everybody!

Was told on Friday that I've got three months left of work before the business gets sold off (aircraft parts).

So I got a bottle of Tequila and updated the firmware on my electric guitar cause you know, that's just what you do with em these days and have done so far and continue to rip my fingers to shreds while I punch out some loud as all f@#k blues.

It's really good Tequila.

Cooking homemade spaghetti bolognese tonight with a nice Borsao Grenache. Biggest bargain I have stumbled across at Dan Murphy's @ $11 a bottle.

smile.png

Tried this wine yesterday night and it is awesome value for the money! Good stuff :-)

Dinner at a great local restaurant tonight called Peasant. By the time the lads leave the deck today I will be a litle bit messy anyway...might as well finish it off party.gif

Tomorrow I will catch up with the kids and see if we can fit in a little bit of time either fishing or trying to fly that bloody ROC aircraft .....right now..in two weeks and three sessions... we have hit 12 trees and two horses.

Sunday....I will probably pop up and see Lisa/Frank and my Godson Dom who has been doing tough of late health wise. I have a Por larranaga Magnum for the afternoon ...looking forward to it ok.gif

Have a cracker weekend one and all!

Rob, hope everything's better / improving with little Dominic. Fingers crossed.

I spent Saturday at Heathrow trying to get a flight. No seats to Boston, Atlanta, Detrot, JFK or Minneapolis. Ninety minutes on tube back to daughter's house. Same on Sunday. Skype the office to say I won't be in on Nonday. Same on Monday so I flew to Dublin in the evening and had a pint and dinner with friends. On Tuesday I flew Dublin to Atlanta, Atlanta to Indianapolis and Indianapolis to Minneapolis. Got home at 5:00 pm.