What's on for the weekend?

Dinner at a great local restaurant tonight called Peasant. By the time the lads leave the deck today I will be a litle bit messy anyway...might as well finish it off party.gif

Tomorrow I will catch up with the kids and see if we can fit in a little bit of time either fishing or trying to fly that bloody ROC aircraft .....right now..in two weeks and three sessions... we have hit 12 trees and two horses.

Sunday....I will probably pop up and see Lisa/Frank and my Godson Dom who has been doing tough of late health wise. I have a Por larranaga Magnum for the afternoon ...looking forward to it ok.gif

Have a cracker weekend one and all!

We've got a ANDRA (Australian National Drag Racing Association) round up here this weekend so it'll be a weekend of loud noise, FAST cars and tyre smoke for me.

Got a NC Double Corona for tonight and a RASS for tomorrow night

Top it all off with a couple of Bundys and it should be a good couple of days

Cooking homemade spaghetti bolognese tonight with a nice Borsao Grenache. Biggest bargain I have stumbled across at Dan Murphy's @ $11 a bottle.

Tomorrow playing football. Last game before finals. Whole lot of nothing Saturday night. Then tablet shopping Sunday before a Siglo VI paired with an Appleton Estate Reserve. Pretty much the perfect weekend really :)

after an absolute prick of a week at work I have a Punch Super Robusto (single gifted to me by a BOTL unsure of year/box code) and a very 'tall' glass of Mt *** XO waiting for me. Saturday is a bit of a sleep in then Gym, some family time and then some canapes & the company of a lovely lady for the evening! (Sunday depends on how I go after the canapes!)

Bloody hard work !! Was joking around until i realised the control room at work has no smoke alarm in it... SO i lit up. The cigar is some cigar a colleague got from Bali for what im sure converts to 3 cents. Been sitting in my bag for about 6 months. Needless to say it was ditched into Mill after about 6 puffs.

post-15810-0-47942400-1376637261_thumb.j

Recuperating after a week away from home! Hopefully gonna crack some Bourbon Choc Stout I' bottled a couple weeks ago!

Nothing really on this weekend,have to work sunday,then saving myself for the big Perth event next weekend.

we lost a beloved family pet mid week after eighteen and a half years ,will put up a post i think once I can get my **** together sad.png

I think it will be therapeutic

but to one and all have a great weekend party.gif

Weekend off YAY! Tonight movie night with my boys (4 and 2). Tomorrow bloody food shopping for the week hate that.

Got a mag 50 dry boxing so looking forward to that Sat arvo with some sort of beverage :)

Sat night me and the mrs our own movie night (non cartoons lol) more beverages with maybe a nice roast.

Sun kick back and take it easy preparing for another week

Nothing really on this weekend,have to work sunday,then saving myself for the big Perth event next weekend.

we lost a beloved family pet mid week after eighteen and a half years ,will put up a post i think once I can get my **** together sad.png

I think it will be therapeutic

but to one and all have a great weekend party.gif

Hey Oz, sorry to hear about the family pet. They really do have a special place in our hearts!

Enjoy the memories mate, gone but never forgotten!

This week went by alarmingly fast.. I've got myself working 7 days again so the weekend is allot like the rest of the week really.. Except Sunday is certainly going to be some shed time itching my head wondering what to do with the bikes and probably cooking something nice. I've kind of put everything except the continuation of works rhythm on hold for a bit, I seem to have lost my grounding so I'm coasting awhile.

Heading to the Outer Banks in North Carolina for the week with the family. Toughest job today will be figuring out what cigars to bring. Thinking about packing 1 of each of my PCC REs and enjoying one each night watching the sun set over the bay. Whatever I bring, its gonna be a great week

Enjoying some beautiful weather in the upper Midwest so the family and I plan to spend some quality time outside. Will take my daughter to the pool on Saturday and hopefully squeeze in a cigar. I've got an SLR DC 05 and Upmann Magnum 50 EL...decisions, decisions....

Dinner at a great local restaurant tonight called Peasant. By the time the lads leave the deck today I will be a litle bit messy anyway...might as well finish it off party.gif

Tomorrow I will catch up with the kids and see if we can fit in a little bit of time either fishing or trying to fly that bloody ROC aircraft .....right now..in two weeks and three sessions... we have hit 12 trees and two horses.

Sunday....I will probably pop up and see Lisa/Frank and my Godson Dom who has been doing tough of late health wise. I have a Por larranaga Magnum for the afternoon ...looking forward to it ok.gif

Have a cracker weekend one and all!

Sitting here at my cubicle LOL at the "12 trees and 2 horses!" Thanks bro. you made my day!

tonight....cigars and booze at Patriotcigars and tabacco...a New B&M that opened in our small town! Yay us!

tomorrow...girlfriend time!

Sunday...Church...will be thumping on the bass in praise and worship!

Have a couple o cubans ready to be ashed!

Have a great weekend! peace.gifpeace.gifpeace.gifpeace.gifpeace.gif

Hey Oz, sorry to hear about the family pet. They really do have a special place in our hearts!

Enjoy the memories mate, gone but never forgotten!

Sorry for the loss of your pet my friend! Great memories I'm sure!

Cooking homemade spaghetti bolognese tonight with a nice Borsao Grenache. Biggest bargain I have stumbled across at Dan Murphy's @ $11 a bottle.

Tomorrow playing football. Last game before finals. Whole lot of nothing Saturday night. Then tablet shopping Sunday before a Siglo VI paired with an Appleton Estate Reserve. Pretty much the perfect weekend really smile.png

Sounds like a fantastic weekend! Enjoy bro!

on vacation, spending some father son time, going to have a family bbq on saturday with my sister, her husband and my two little neices, maybe hit the beach on sunday, but wishing i was at the mega herf with the boys over there in toronto.

Heading down to Punta Cana, DR with the woman and a few friends for 6 days. Going to bring down my own CC and check out the Don Lucas cigar factory/shop that is nearby to kill an afternoon. After that I head home back my stuff and moving to seattle. wish me luck

BBQ/Poker/Cigars at a buddies place tonight. Got a Petit Edmundo for whilst the meat is cooking and a R&J Churchill for during the game. Sat and Sun just working at the golf course...pro shop duties, a couple of lessons and a first rd of a Matchplay tournament that I'm hoping to progress through ( I have to give the other guy 7 shots so I'm not holding my breath considering current firm !)