Cigar Advisor Magazine Publishes Article on How to Cure Bad Breath

This is revolutionary people spotlight.gif

This rivals the "wheel" "Internet" and "Penicillin" as one of the greatest changes to the world. rotfl.gif

Now I have written plenty of crap in my time but this article takes the cake.

Their recommendations?

1. Lemon soda to cut through.

2. Lemon soda and cheese

3. Cinnamon candy

4. scrape your tongue

5. Brush your teeth.

Geniuses ! rotfl.gif rotfl.gif

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1414705

maybe if they could come up with some form of liquid that you could swish in your mouth, nay, wash around in your mouth and then spit it out and feel it working because it burns so good.

maybe if they could come up with some form of liquid that you could swish in your mouth, nay, wash around in your mouth and then spit it out and feel it working because it burns so good.

rotfl.gif rotfl.gif

rotfl.gif

"If you plan on smoking several cigars in a row, it pays to cleanse your palate before lighting up your next primo; not unlike eating sorbet between dishes during a multi-course meal."

So the next time i am on the deck, i will be expecting to be made available, lemon soda, cheese, cinnamon candy and the ability to scrape my tongue!!! lol3.gif

So the next time i am on the deck, i will be expecting to be made available, lemon soda, cheese, cinnamon candy and the ability to scrape my tongue!!! lol3.gif

I will miss your company Munts rotfl.gif

Back in high school, a mate was a bit too enthusiastic sucking up a solution into a pipette and copped a mouthful of hydrochloric acid. Bleached his tongue a little and his teeth tingled (well, more that they ached) for several hours. On the plus side, his teeth appeared brighter and his tuna breath was gone! jester.gif

"If you plan on smoking several cigars in a row, it pays to cleanse your palate before lighting up your next primo; not unlike eating sorbet between dishes during a multi-course meal."

FOH branded tongue scrapers! I mean, if Dear Leader can market one, I don't see why you don't Rob!!

Dear-leader-tongue-scraper-292x400.jpg

More cigars will work!!!

ok.gif THERE you go!

I read a piece a few years back by a doctor who said that you were more likely to get mouth/tongue cancer from daily use of mouth wash compared to two or less cigars per day.

Not sure if true but wouldn't be surprised with the chemicals in mouthwash!

sad.png *gasp*

I read a piece a few years back by a doctor who said that you were more likely to get mouth/tongue cancer from daily use of mouth wash

My dentist told me this too. That allowing the alcohol in standard mouthwash to linger was really bad for the epithelial tissues in the mouth. It can essentially cause the cells to go nuts and mutate then WHAM! Cancer.

This is why shots.

Wilkey