Eid Mubarak to all

Not sure if there are any other muslims on this site, but Eid Mubarak to one and all (that's basically a greeting similar to merry christmas).

The day of Eid marks the end of the Muslim fasting month of Ramadhan. Muslims basically have a short prayer in the morning and then pretty much just visiting family and friends etc. This is also the last day to make the payment of Zakaat (chairty) that is required to be done by all muslims. Its a donation to charity of about 2.5% of your wealth.

So for any muslims out there enjoy our holy day of spirituality and to those who are not muslim have a wonderful day one in the same :) Days like today are good to go to predominantly muslim areas as they are generally packed with lots of people and activities etc.

My day is all about visiting family etc and then tonight the whole clan is coming over for BBQ and roasting some marshmallows for the young ones and finishing off the night with cigars. I was on a self imposed cigar ban during Ramadhan so today is going to be a magical day. Planning to smoke a QdO Imperialles, RyJ Exhibicion No4 and some small PC size cigar.

I remember when I was in university, during Ramadan, when the Muslin student union would break fast they would feed everybody, not just the Islamic people or those praying. I thought that was very nice, especially when you're a broke starving student studying late. Eid Mubarak

I remember when I was in university, during Ramadan, when the Muslin student union would break fast they would feed everybody, not just the Islamic people or those praying. I thought that was very nice, especially when you're a broke starving student studying late. Eid Mubarak

Yeah mate that's we do at Curtin uni here in Perth. it is open to all people no matter what faith or nationality (mainly students though, non students are also invited but don't come too regularly anyway). Get about 400 people per night.

Eid mubarak. I have a lot of customers who are Muslim, and now is a real busy period for me with BBQ charcoal flying out the door. When you guys break your fast, you really do it in style! 2thumbs.gif

Eid mubarak, brother.

All the best to you, your family, and all your friends and loved ones.

Eid Mubarak everybody. Interesting we do quite similar things on eid, the feasting and the visiting. Malaysia is all about open houses.

I'm curious about the food what do you have on eid? I'll post up some pics of our traditional food on eid of rendang, lemang and ketupat.

Tonite ill spark something special, it has been a good Ramadan for me.prob one of he czars or Tampa.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Eid Mubarak and enjoy your time with your family and of course your "first" cigar.

Ages ago I was working as a postman. My district were a lot of Muslims and they all invited me for the festivity. What a joyful day.

This is what I wish you bros & sis - a joyful day.

Thanks all! To all the Perth boys (and the czar team coming over) can't wait for the herf in 24th.

To all the Muslims and non Muslims here hope you had a great day, it's great to hear other people's positive experiences.

For me it was a great day as evidence by my 02:20 post. Family and friends in abundance and I didn't eat heaps if food but drank LOTS of water. My kidneys had forgotten what to do with the stuff ;) smoked the QdO which started off with biscuits and cream and ended with a spicy almost clove flavour. Very nice. Then had a cohiba magicos that was rott from a box received from the czar team today. Finished with a my father gifted by Magnus. Chocolate and cream through and through. Was great, cheers Magnus!!! Anyway time to sleep and then doing uni assignments all weekend.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Mus.