What to buy

I recently came into some unexpected money aprrox 280 US dollars and want to buy something I usually wouldn't buy. I have two boxe of cohiba PEs so those are out. I'm open to any suggestions

Jace

I am a huge fan of the Por Larranaga REs from Asia Pacific. That amount is enough for the Encantos or for a little more you could grab a box of the Robustos or the Beli Extras both which are smoking fantastic right now and they might be something you wouldn't have considered. Just a thought.

It sounds you want something fancy (and tastefull!).

So instead of buying 2 or 3 boxes of 10's I would go for a Limitada or a Regional sampler.

But if you want to try something good that you can keep on smoking in the future maybe it's not a good idea to buy a Limitada or a Regional.

You can wait the next LFTW/LFTH, if you can, and be on-line to grab some of the pearls FOH staff provide us or, maybe, even better, e-mail Rob and I think he will kindly help you in this "hard" choice.

I've been wanting some PL encantos for a while that my be my choice. I would like something fancy but I would prefer a 25 box

If I were to come into $250-300 out of the sky today I think I would choose one of these:

QUAI D'ORSAY

IMPERIALES 25'S (BOX) 25 15.07g $269.89 IN STOCK

SUPERIORES SBN 25'S - PCC RE 2011 (BOX) 25 11.66g $328.80 IN STOCK

If I were to come into $250-300 out of the sky today I think I would choose one of these:

QUAI D'ORSAY

IMPERIALES 25'S (BOX) 25 15.07g $269.89 IN STOCK

SUPERIORES SBN 25'S - PCC RE 2011 (BOX) 25 11.66g $328.80 IN STOCK

Hmmm... Imperiales sound really, really what you need.

Nice shot, Beaver!

I've been wanting some PL encantos for a while that my be my choice. I would like something fancy but I would prefer a 25 box

If you've been thinking encantos and you love the PL profile then I'd say jump! They are just starting to open up. If these stay around for a couple years I'm hoping to have a few more boxes saved up for the long haul. They are plpc like but more robust IMO.

Another idea is some RAGs or another DC sized stick. Several of them are right in that price range for a 25 ct.

Another vote for the PL APAC Encantos and Robustos, both smoking great right now and with strength for mid term as well.

I would recommend almost any Partagas - and for me NOT the Serie D4, 5, etc. But the Presidente`, 898, Lusitania, Partagas de Partagas No.1, Milles Fleurs and the Shorts. IMHO you can nearly never go wrong with a Partagas regular production thumbsup.gif

Encantos are overrated, if any pl probably the robusto. Don't get fooled into thinking you need a regional just bc you want to "treat" yourself because what you will be doing is falling for it because it has a second band. There are only a few ERs worth buying, skip ELs.

I have a box of PL robustos, RA Sup, hupman RRs already so I have been wanting to try the encantos for a while so that's what I'm gonna order