My Little Wineador Collection, updated 11/06/13

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This came in this morning (Upmann no2), been waiting for a week. This got hold by the tax man The stick a bit dry due to transit but the wrapper look dark and hope will be shine and oily once in the

Siglo VI and PL petit corona come this morning.

Great collection....

Very nice. How are the Boli Gold medals?

I smoke one (gm) and it wasn't my liking, maybe because it from 07 and my novice tongue couldn't pick up all those mellow flavors. I like my magnum50 from 09 - very upmann + white chocolate :)

I understand how delicate getting approval from finance can be. I kept telling my wife I had ordered a new/bigger cabinet for my cigars because the old one was too small and not temperature controlled which is required in Florida. When the behometh came she took one look at it and just said, why didn't you just say you were getting a new hummidor love.gif

The mag46 is slb 25 box UPE MAY 12. The construction is spot on, firm roll, no soft spot. Draw is on the firm side but i like it that way( some resistance). Flavor wise, I think it's a bit strong and get harsh at last third (first 2 thirds wasnt that bad). Give it a year or two will be great smoke. Plan to buy 2-3 more boxes to lay down for future. I find that stuff from UPE code and from 12 are generally good, same as my Monte GR code.

The 50 cab is magnum 50. They are great atm (STA AGO 09), anything flavors from HUpmann, you name it + white chocolate (just me).

Hope this help. Jason

Great collection it's amazing what you can fit into those smallish wine coolers

Cheers

This came in this morning (Upmann no2), been waiting for a week. This got hold by the tax man sad.png

The stick a bit dry due to transit but the wrapper look dark and hope will be shine and oily once in the humidor for a few days.

Enjoy. Jason

post-15037-0-09947400-1367367384_thumb.j

post-15037-0-23136900-1367367391_thumb.j

post-15037-0-80736700-1367367398_thumb.j

post-15037-0-93988500-1367367408_thumb.j

post-15037-0-22603600-1367367419_thumb.j

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...