My Little Wineador Collection, updated 11/06/13

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This came in this morning (Upmann no2), been waiting for a week. This got hold by the tax man The stick a bit dry due to transit but the wrapper look dark and hope will be shine and oily once in the

Siglo VI and PL petit corona come this morning.

Great collection....

I'm curious, do these wine coolers make much noise?

• 1 year later...

I saw in your first photo that you had your windeador stacked right to the end. How is that working? I have not filled my up all the way as I am a little concerned that it might not work as well (I have a vertical space top middle where the fans are). Two boxes on the way, so it looks like its going to be a game of tetris once again as I am not quite sure how am I going to fit them in.

• 2 weeks later...

Is that a compressor run fridge? I think I have read in several places that compressor fridges are needed for Australias hot conditions. Do you get any condensation issues?

I saw in your first photo that you had your windeador stacked right to the end. How is that working? I have not filled my up all the way as I am a little concerned that it might not work as well (I have a vertical space top middle where the fans are). Two boxes on the way, so it looks like its going to be a game of tetris once again as I am not quite sure how am I going to fit them in.

It's working great and some condensation on hot day but has no problem so far

Is that a compressor run fridge? I think I have read in several places that compressor fridges are needed for Australias hot conditions. Do you get any condensation issues?

Hi

It's a thermoelectric. It has some condensation on hot day but I do have a bag of kitten litter on the back bottom To suck the water. So far so good.