Quai d'Orsay Panatelas?

JohnnyNorth

One of my absolute favourites. Picked up an '07 box last May, almost smoked through it. A friend brought another box last month, also '07. A perfect cigar to contemplate and enjoy on your own.

But we warned, my buddy has picked up at least 7 or 8 boxes in the last several months, don't know if there are any more left in Havana!

I would love to see these sold by our host!

Only current stock is available through the website as far as I can tell,

but e-mail Rob, he might keep an eye open for you next time at the warehouse...

I actually smoked one last night from an 06 box made for 5th ave (Germany). Great flavor and I am about 8 sticks into the box and every one has burned perfectly. Great smoke!

Jim

I've smoked a few. They are delicious. They are also discontinued. We did see about a dozen boxes in Havana last November though.

Seconded. We picked up a few boxes while down there ('08 and '05 boxes), and we sampled from a number of others ('02, '07, and '08 boxes I believe). A very inexpensive smoke, especially down there, and these things are just light and refreshing gloriousness once they have age on them. I'm enjoying the hell out of my '05 box.

Alas, yes, they're discontinued. But, I hope to find more during next November's Havana trip, but the odds are definitely getting less and less in my favour (though, we did find them in about 50% of the shops we went to, and we literally hit about 15 or 16 places over the two or three days).

Skinny cigars are flavorless. You have to have at least a 50 RG to get decent flavors. I like flavorless cigars that have a higher percentage of flavorless wrapper. So, you should tell me if you find any at a decent price ;)

It is when you consider my normal stock. LOL.

And it's practically stolen when you consider Art's stock. biggrin.pngstir.gif

For Art, that gets lost in the rounding errors :innocent:

• 5 months later...

As these are discontinued,if you can find any you should buy them.The last year of production being 2010,they will be at least 2 1/2 years old.....

• 3 weeks later...

oooooo! These are so good! If you find a box pick it up. They burn so well and the taste is exquisite! Quai D'Orsay is so under sold. Asia has the Quai D'Orsay Superiores which are just as fantastic. ok.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...