Whats your most prized or special cigars in your stock

I know this site runs the gamet of casual smokers to die hard collectors so I thought for curiosities sake Id like to see what everyones most prized or special cigars are they have in their stock. Its not meant to be a pissing contest on who has what over who, just a friendly topic on what some may have laying deep in their humidor. I would say mine are the PsD3's 07' 15 left, Punch RS11's 07', 3 Dip4's left and 1 RA898 unknown age. Theyre special to me basically because you cant really find them anymore but thats just me.

All my cigars are really special. I personnally feel blessed to be able to buy a lot of CC's, even if they are really expensive in Canada. Personnal favorite cigar is probably my Cohiba 1966. I was lucky enough to buy 40 of them and intend to let them age for a while.They truly are stunning cigars.

A couple of Cuban Davidoffs. A 50+ Year old RyJ Cedros No 1. Very old H Upmanns (1940s) and and RA Aristocrats (1943). I love the custom Hamlets I've acquired over the years. Just fantastic cigars.

A couple of Cuban Davidoffs. A 50+ Year old RyJ Cedros No 1. Very old H Upmanns (1940s) and and RA Aristocrats (1943). I love the custom Hamlets I've acquired over the years. Just fantastic cigars.

So what would be the occasion to smoke any of those do you wait for a truly special moment or just grab one when the moment hits ya. Itd be hard for me to smoke any of those knowing the age and history behind them, but I guess at some point cigars were meant to be smoked.

So what would be the occasion to smoke any of those do you wait for a truly special moment or just grab one when the moment hits ya. Itd be hard for me to smoke any of those knowing the age and history behind them, but I guess at some point cigars were meant to be smoked.

Some I'm saving for milestone birthdays. Some I might smoke soon when I'm alone with no distractions. I'd rather make my way through them versus saving them for posterity. They are meant to be smoked and I will be smoking them. :)

Not sure if I would call them prized or special but my VR Meastros RE 2007 Spain are probably my favorite cigars in my humidor right now. I picked up 2 boxes but wish I would have grabbed more

Most priced probably my LGC Deliciosos Jar.

Most special the 1933 box of clear havanas that I just had the pleasure of opening after 80 years sealed in Christmas paper (still haven't smoked one yet).

Hmm...after seeing this thread I realized I have more than just a couple of these "special" cigars...

For me it would be my: 02 LGC MdO 1's, 06 Party SdC 1, 07 SdC 2's, BHK 54's, 06 PL lonsdale RE's, and my Espy's. However, everything I have is special to me and I hope to smoke them all someday.

For new years I ended up smoking my last Dunhill Havana Club which I owned five into my humidor since 2003 and now they are gone. What a journey of a cigar. Those were my most prized.

Now, I'd have to say a variety of singles such as don candido seleccion 504, 80s Boli BFs, 50s PL magnums, and a few too many boxes of clear Havana cigars which to me are priceless pieces of history showing US and Cuban relationship which has been nonexistent for over 50 years.

In my humidor I keep my "specials" in an Pre-revolutionary Hoyo PC box.....In there are cigars that I treasure greatly, for different reasons.

My La Escepcions RE singles - So unlike any other CC i've ever had

Punch Ninfa - A cigar people rave about that I'm saving for the summer - but the anticipation will almost certainly mean disappointment

SLR Regios from '97 - a trade from a great friend that I am far far behind in writing - so I'm writing a letter in pen and ink...

An Upmann Amatista from Guy - Memories of South France that greatly treasure

Boli Especiales No. 2 - delicious, beautiful cigar that I hope to find a box of someday (that I can afford)

A '98 Trini Fundadores - Trade from Khomeinist, treasured for obvious reasons

A few others that I can't recall right now.....

They are meant to be smoked, and will be someday. But I like the idea of a "special box" of cigars for those once-a-year times that you want something extra memorable. I've got other Boxes of cigars that I value greatly (RA 898, ERDM Tainos, Party Piramides LE 2000s) but I value the singles more. the fact that once you smoke that one, it's gone - makes more of a memory to savor for me.

Most priced probably my LGC Deliciosos Jar.

Most special the 1933 box of clear havanas that I just had the pleasure of opening after 80 years sealed in Christmas paper (still haven't smoked one yet).

ummmmm.........pictures???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Although I have many of what's considered "Hard to Find" my most prized box is a box of H.Upmann Edicion Limitada 2012 Robustos. The box code (May12) is the month and year of birth of my 1st child. Planning on smoking a cigar from this box on her birthdays for the next 25yrs.

They are meant to be smoked, and will be someday. But I like the idea of a "special box" of cigars for those once-a-year times that you want something extra memorable. I've got other Boxes of cigars that I value greatly (RA 898, ERDM Tainos, Party Piramides LE 2000s) but I value the singles more. the fact that once you smoke that one, it's gone - makes more of a memory to savor for me.

Same here. I have a few cigars that are special to me because they have been given to me by someone I care for, or I got them at a special moment in my life. These include my first two boxes of cigars - CoRos and PSD4s I got in Havana - and various singles I have been given by my family. The most special is a CoRo given to me by my son on my first Father's Day. It is not sacred and it will be smoked, but it is more special to me than any other bunch of rolled up leaves I'm fortunate enough to have.