Whats your most prized or special cigars in your stock

In all honesty, i do not put any cigar on a pedestal.

I'm with you Colt. All cigars in my humi are equal and could be subject to fire on any given day. :)

The most special cigar I currently have are H Upmann Magnum 46 PSP from 2008. For me, it is the absolute PERFECT cigar in terms of strength, flavor, evolution and size. Although I have another box from another year, I feel I will deeply miss these when gone. But no regrets after smoking any of them!

In all honesty, i do not put any cigar on a pedestal.

Amen.

I will say that I've been pleasantly surprised with standard production gems, but even more so, I've been disappointed by "iconic" cigars. The difference between good and great and outstanding are all relatively close (that may be my disconnect). I only own two boxes of cigars which I will not smoke, probably even if someone paid me to. Why I continue to hold onto them is anyones guess... actually I'm about to ditch them to make room for stuff I will smoke. Those are a '07 box of Punch Punch and box of Bolivar Petit Belicosos. God these two are awful. Every other cigar I own is ready to be smoked and enjoyed. Yes, there are cigars I do enjoy more than others, but that depends on what I'm hunting for when I want a cigar. But they're all open game. Don't get emotional or complicated with your cigars! But to each their own cigar.gif

Box of Sancho Panza Molinos, ok so not a "headline act" but SP's got me into this and I've loved then ever since and the HSA "people" discontinued Molinos so that makes them special to me...

My Hoyo des Dieux 2003 and my Petit Robaina RE Canada 2009. These are the two best cigars I've ever smoked, even though not all of them have wow-ed me. But the ones that did wow me were amazing cigars !

I've only been smoking for 3 years and my cigar budget is limited, so I don't have any rare cigars in my collection, but I still have a few that I keep for special occasions or when I know that the time and place are just right for me to enjoy the cigar's full potential.

I find that a regular cigar can be amazing in the right circumstances and a great cigar can be crap if not smoked at the right moment or place.