What's in your glass today?

maverickdrinker

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought that I would start this off for the new year. Good to see what people's favorite or current libation is. Tonight, The Balvenie Portwood 21...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm feeling better today,  Not as dark, tense, and angry as I have been the past several days. Today was better. Chores around the house, building a new humidor, repaired a door frame, and just being

Right at the min this after a hard days eorkpost-5203-13591959325076.jpg

Cheers happy Aust day

Drinking gin and tonic right now but news flash to report!!

Brought home a bottle of Kirkland 20 yr old Speyside Cask Reserve Single Malt, $44. From Costco in Miami.

It is fabulous - smooth, tasty and obviously of very high quality. Going to stock up as much as I can.

Will be drinking Capt Morgan Black n cokes during the game. I don't have a horse in the race so will probably be getting up to speed on all the cool threads on FOH and looking for a new job!

Bought 12 bottles of '09 Chateau Maison Blanche 2 weeks ago. Down to only 4 bottles surprised.gif . This stuff is great. You'd pay $70-$100 for a comparable quality bordeaux in a restaurant. I only paid $14.99 a bottle! 91 points WE. I thought the case would last me the semester...I was surely wrong.