Rest them or light up?

I recieved my first order of HDM Epicure # 2 today from Czar and the cigars look absolutely great and I am very happy about the purchase.

It is very tempting to pull a stick from the box and light up tonight but I heard you should let them rest a week. The box came with a humidity pack so Im sure they were subjected to some humidity.

Has anyone just pulled one out of the cabinet and smoked the cigar immedietly?

thanks,

John

Light one up I almost always try a stick the day they get in. But Im impatient plus as other people have said you still have 24 more

Agree you should smoke one now. It'll make it easier to put the rest away for a good long rest.

I'm like most, I'd guess. Not much patience, but I'm working on building an aged inventory. Its just a long slow process that I'm trusting by what I read will be worth the effort.

Thanks all. I think I will light one up tomorrow for the Pats vs Miami game because the curiousity is killing me and just lay the rest down for awhile. The box code on the HDM Epicure #2 is AME May 12. Wondering if anyone has the same box and had an opinion on it?