More on the end of the world!

...so it is 5 am and I stumble out of bed.

I am walking... walking, walking. The ground is cold under my feet. This is normal, it is winter time. But this is it, I ponder, this is the DAY!!!. My palms sweat, I hear rain and the earth becomes hot at my feet.

Is this really the end?

No, damn it, I just pissed on my foot because my wife closed the toilet seat!!!

Glad to see you are all still alive! -The Pig

So as I was leaving for work at 6 this morning, I saw this in the subway. I instantly thought 'This one wasn't fast enough to outrun the zombies.....'

post-8384-0-12586300-1356114764_thumb.jp

Then I saw him with his iPhone in hand and a beer bottle and thought.....office Christmas gone wrong, no Apocalypsethis morning !

So as I was leaving for work at 6 this morning, I saw this in the subway. I instantly thought 'This one wasn't fast enough to outrun the zombies.....'

post-8384-0-12586300-1356114764_thumb.jp

Then I saw him with his iPhone in hand and a beer bottle and thought.....office Christmas gone wrong, no Apocalypsethis morning !

... not a chance that fooling me! All the tender parts still appear to be attached in the picture. No napkins or empty sodas at the scene. Cheers! -Piggy

My Zombie Apocalyptic moment arrived at 1:37 this morning when the phone shocked me out of a deep sleep. I was seriously thrashing around looking for the source of the ringing sound, cats tearing off in all directions. My wife was calling from the Dublin Airport where she had just deplaned and could not find her secret code book with her cash card PIN number. Now i am at work, it is seven hours later and I could use some brains.