I am now a proud, first-time father...

Hi friends,

Just wanted to share the news that on 13/12/12 at 2:01pm my lovely wife Alexandra gave birth to a healthy baby boy. His name is Xander Ian Besso and he is doing very well. He seems to have picked up my good appetite and, from what I hear, he looks very much like his old man.

I'm staying in the hospital while my wife recovers and am enjoying learning all about early fatherhood. Lesson one seemed to be "bye bye sleep". However i have official wife-approved 'leave of absence' for tomorrow afternoon to catch up with some family and close friends to celebrate with a cigar (thanks again to Trev for the lovely Punch Diadema!)

I look at this place as my other family, despite not being a member for too long, and wanted to share my joy. Here's a photo of my little Xan Man.

PS) Obligatory stats: length 50.5cm, weight 3.9kg

post-12728-0-86121200-1355541191_thumb.j

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to parenthood..life is good!

Ryan,

Thank you so much for sharing. You and the misses should be so proud!!!. Best of health to you and the family....Xander is one good looking young man. He looks like a a leader in the making!!!. Major attaboys to you and attagrirls to the misses.

What an amanziang gift for the holidays.!!! It doesn't get any better than Xander.

Cheers

Tom

Way to go Ryan. Many congratulations on this new lifetime adventure. Many, many great memories and proud moments to come.