50 cab of Lusis - Rob comes through again!

I've wanted a cab of Lusitanias for a while now, but it took being down to my last few sticks from a box I got last winter to finally get me motivated. Rob did not disappoint. Box code is BOU JUN 11. There's nothing quite a gratifying as smelling the aroma from the feet of 50 big sticks all at once. :)

Thanks, Prez!

Cheers,

Greg

d06bdae0-7add-76a3.jpg

d06bdae0-7af9-a49a.jpg

d06bdae0-7b15-8c90.jpg

d06bdae0-7b2e-e7a4.jpg

d06bdae0-7b45-6153.jpg

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2.

Wow, smoke those in good health brother.

Smoking one right now, getting prepped for tonight's LFTH. Not a bad way to spend an evening. :)

Cheers,

Greg

Those look beautiful. I had Rob send me out a couple singles during his last mix and match sale. If I enjoy those, I just might have to stock up. Let us know what you think. Enjoy them!

I always get frightened when the foot has no airspace between the tobacci.

Not sure why you think there's an issue. Smoked one this evening and the draw was fine. They'll be better with more age on them, but I've no reason to expect them to be bad smokes.

A 50 cab is a wonderful thing. Not too long ago I called in my Punch DC's from the locker. Such beautiful cigars. Those Lusi's look fantastic. :) The only question is..do you break the hexagon or leave it intact just a little longer? :P

A 50 cab is a wonderful thing. Not too long ago I called in my Punch DC's from the locker. Such beautiful cigars. Those Lusi's look fantastic. :) The only question is..do you break the hexagon or leave it intact just a little longer? :P

The hexagon is still mostly intact - I pulled one out to smoke last night, but left them bundled and put them back in their cab for a little rest. I'll pop one out again in a few months to see how they're doing. I'm sure they'll be even better. :)

~ Greg ~