Juan Lopez

It's practically so weak and non-descript in flavor until it's a tad tricky sometimes to enjoy - JM2C

It's practically so weak and non-descript in flavor until it's a tad tricky sometimes to enjoy - JM2C

Sounds very different from the one that I am smoking. Medium body and flavors stand up to the black coffee that I'm drinking. Are they inconsistent?

Smoking my first Juan Lopez now, a no.1. And I'm wondering why no one ever talks about them. Lots of graham cracker and sweetness. Why no love?

Shhhh!!! More for those that love them and choose NOT to promote it! PS, try a JL2. Preferably one with a few years on it. They are HORRIBLE. After you buy a box and establish that you HATE them, PM me and I will help you get rid of them...

JL's are part of my staple cigars. My personal experience with the marca has been great: consistent quality, very few plugs and off sticks. It is amazing that such great cigars have managed to remain largely below the radar...

As I write this I am torn: I would like JL's to have a support base large enough to keep it going but not so big as to have negative volume effects on production.

JL's are part of my staple cigars. My personal experience with the marca has been great: consistent quality, very few plugs and off sticks. It is amazing that such great cigars have managed to remain largely below the radar...

As I write this I am torn: I would like JL's to have a support base large enough to keep it going but not so big as to have negative volume effects on production.

You and I are in the same boat on this question!

Best,

Michel

Smoking my first Juan Lopez now, a no.1. And I'm wondering why no one ever talks about them. Lots of graham cracker and sweetness. Why no love?

What's going on lately ?, :lookaround: first, a while back, the HdM Epicure No.1 ,

then the SLR Series A and now the JL Seleccion No.1 .

I'm just a Corona Gorda Guy and these cigars have been my everyday smokes for a longgggggg

time now. Please have a little pity. :snooty:

Recently I've witnessed that my smokes have come under serious propaganda attack by many who

presume that these wonderfu.... Ahh.......I mean simple cigars are :drool:.

So..... !!,What if they are tasty, complex, wonderfully aromatic + great value ?

You don't have to believe evrything you read, Right ?

Somehow I feel that my HSA available stock will soon be diminishing because of this. :unsure:

OK OK OK, I would be ready to share with the happy few but please......, be gentle ? :wub:

P.S. Why no love?.....Who said so ? :lol:

I love the JL2. Just wish I had more of them. Although, I am starting to stock up on them.

They were my favorite CC until last night after the Giants win, I smoked a Cohiba Siglo IV. It was marvelous! Even better than the JL2. To bad they are nearly twice as expensive.

Bob

I think there is no shortage of 'muted' love for these. Most show their love for these with their wallet. Not flashy but simply excellent. Definitely a more refined cigar which rewards you with a reminder of just how good a lighter bodied cigar can be. If you are a fan of H. Upmann the JL line will not dissapoint. Often overlooked and doesn't have the flash of some of the other marcas. You won't impress any of your non-cigar smoking friends pulling one of these out of the humidor (only a monster Cohiba seems to accomplish that) but you will be rewarded by an excellent, incredibly consistent and wonderful cigar. A humi staple for the connoiseur.