Partagas Shorts

frenchkiwi

Ageing Partagas Shorts  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I suppose it would depend on who's been sitting on it.

But seriously, I interpret it similarly to Lotusguy: In the extreme...bitter, tannic, and acrid as opposed to fragrant.

Wilkey

rotfl.gifrotfl.gifpooped.gifmoon.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had another one of these diminutive and yet well-known cigars last night. To cut a long story, well, short, it was on the fuller side of medium body to start out with, just pure leather. As usual,

One of the finest little cigars out there. Give me this and the Trinidad Reyes and you can keep all the other minutos, perlas, etc. Wilkey

great way to nub it without burning lips & tongue.

• 2 weeks later...

Great lil cigars for sure! And I agree w/ the Trini Reyes comments, plus I'd like to toss in the SCdLH El Principe for consideration.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Had my first ROTT a couple days ago, oily, well balanced, with a little leather tobacco and an occasional nuttiness. Enjoyed it fresh. Only time will tell how I feel about them aged.

• 3 weeks later...

Got my first box and while they're good young, all 3 I've sampled have had a muddled, awful 2nd third. That shifting cream and mint on the back end, however, is phenomenal!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Have a cab from 09 and a cab from 2012 and you literally can not tell the cigars in them apart.....I am pushing through the 09 cab mostly at present , I just love them , very rich and savoury smoke, thankfully they come in 50's

Got my first box and while they're good young, all 3 I've sampled have had a muddled, awful 2nd third. That shifting cream and mint on the back end, however, is phenomenal!

Scratch it. They've already turned around! Nice smoke. Can't see aging these as they're divine right now.

These are my favourite small smoke.

Theyre great young and almost always are well rolled.

Super good value.. just leather some coffee and cocoa... dont expect an amazing journey... just expect reliable and great smoke

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is this a review of a Partagas Short or you want to make love to a leather couch? Im confused ???

My shorts have none of the stuff you guys are describing.

Mine are Dec 2012, the first inch is toasty leather (I hate), then the rest quickly mellows out to sweet creamy honey cedar and a bit of spice near end. It's pretty spectacular box, and they getting even better every week resting in my humidor. I'm so glad I bought two boxes. I won't be smoking them in winter, so another 6 months on them going make these babies perfect.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have only had the Party Shorts relatively fresh (MUR AGO 13) but they have been solid 88-89 fresh. I can imagine that these will move into 90-91 territory for me with a couple more years if I can keep from smoking them all

• 3 weeks later...

Used to love these but compared to all my others they are my least favorite right now.

Any chance you could drop names...I love these and would love to try a few that come rated higher

Any chance you could drop names...I love these and would love to try a few that come rated higher

RASCC! El Principe! Both much better to my taste.