Which Cuban CIgar has the highest rate of Satisfaction amongst members?

Cohiba Robusto  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We are progressively finding out which Cuban Cigar has the highest rate of member satisfaction (and the lowest). I will run through the 30 most popular cigars during April and will provide an ongoing chart to see how the cigars stack up.

It should go without saying to only vote if you have actually tried one :D

Feel free to post your experiences and thoughts on the thread

Todays cigar: Cohiba Robusto

post-4-1302404253.png

post-4-1302403915.png

post-4-1302403936.png

I wish I could be voting on this right now because this is thee #1 cigar on my to try list. I don't know why but I just feel like this would be a cigar that I would absolutely love. For now I will just see what the other members have to say.

I wish I could be voting on this right now because this is thee #1 cigar on my to try list. I don't know why but I just feel like this would be a cigar that I would absolutely love. For now I will just see what the other members have to say.

Same here! If the satisfaction rate is high I might go out and pick one up at my B&M after finishing my midterms!

Together with a Bolivar Petit Corona which I haven't tried yet either :D

I can't say that I've ever had a bad one. Some have been better than others, but they've all been very dependable. There has been some great looking boxes on the forum lately and I've been struggling to hold back picking up another box.

i don't wish to be difficult here

You are being difficult. 600+ votes to this series and you are the first to have a problem. Swallow the thesauraus and get over yourself :D

You are being difficult. 600+ votes to this series and you are the first to have a problem. Swallow the thesauraus and get over yourself :D

i just regret seeing the manner in which you persist in massacring the english language. i can only assume others are too embarassed to raise to raise it.

i'm just happy to help out.

i just regret seeing the manner in which you persist in massacring the english language. i can only assume others are too embarassed to raise to raise it.

i'm just happy to help out.

to raise to raise it

to raise to raise it

to raise to raise it

to raise to raise it

My least favorite Cohiba. Most always a massive disappointment but yet I keep going back to them. I never claimed to be the sharpest tool in the shed. :)

i voted generally always. I rarely smoke them though b/c their is so much out there just as good or better but cheaper. Have had a few with some age on them (5 or 6 yrs) that have been quite memorable though.