Which Cuban CIgar has the highest rate of Satisfaction amongst members?

Cohiba Robusto  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Cohiba Robusto...my favorite CC Robusto. I voted "Generally Alwasy Good". I've smoked many, and have only had f handful of bad CoRos. Twice due to construction, and a few more during their sick period. Come to think of it, this may be my favorite Cohiba...it sometimes has to battle it out with the Esplendido though. A true classic.

Very smooth and creamy smoke. I like 'em, but for the price they command, they are a bit too pricey for me as far as a box purchase. BUT, are they good? YES!

i just regret seeing the manner in which you persist in massacring the english language. i can only assume others are too embarassed to raise to raise it.

i'm just happy to help out.

LOL. Ken, you say this, and smack the hand of Rob, while you self-type into becoming: "He-who-does-not-use-proper-punctuation-or-capitalization-himself".

:lmao::P

i just regret seeing the manner in which you persist in massacring the english language. i can only assume others are too embarassed to raise to raise it.

i'm just happy to help out.

I uz d CoRo az a kind of benchmark cigar; yes, I've smoked mNE better, bt it gnrle fits d bill.

I hav quite a lRg stock of aL d siglos & d classic line, & d robusto, of aL of them, iz mAbE d best overall representation of d brand 4 me.

(Hi Ken!) :nyah: