Winner of the 2010 Christmas Review Competition

I would like to thank all those who participated in the Christmas Cigar Review Series/Competition. Whithout doubt some of the highest quality reviews anywhere and an absolute pleasure to read and watch.

They all went into the draw and the name pulled out this morning was docbp87 :peace:

Congratulations and whenever you are ready you have $200 Credit to spend. Just contact Lise.

Well done all!

While of course I need to congratulate the winner, I think we all need a round of applause to our host for providing the forum and the fancy rewards. Sorry I did not take part but I just have not had the time to sit down and enjoy a cigar yet this year. Two hundred bones in nice cigars just for telling a story about doing what we love. Life don't get no betta' than that!

While I am on the topic of gratuitous ass kissing... have you ever wanted Rob's job? Why of course you have. In his own small way he gives us a little taste through these little contests as he shares his decadent lifestyle of being paid to smoke cigars. Yes, he is an overindulgent pig... but he is the first guy to open his wallet to buy dinner or bring the cigars, trust me on this one. He's a damn fine mate, and I am honored to call him my friend! Good show mate.

Ass kiss mode off now. AND he is one of the biggest wankers I know and an H SA sycophant! -Piggy

While of course I need to congratulate the winner, I think we all need a round of applause to our host for providing the forum and the fancy rewards. Sorry I did not take part but I just have not had the time to sit down and enjoy a cigar yet this year. Two hundred bones in nice cigars just for telling a story about doing what we love. Life don't get no betta' than that!

While I am on the topic of gratuitous ass kissing... have you ever wanted Rob's job? Why of course you have. In his own small way he gives us a little taste through these little contests as he shares his decadent lifestyle of being paid to smoke cigars. Yes, he is an overindulgent pig... but he is the first guy to open his wallet to buy dinner or bring the cigars, trust me on this one. He's a damn fine mate, and I am honored to call him my friend! Good show mate.

Ass kiss mode off now. AND he is one of the biggest wankers I know and an H SA sycophant! -Piggy

Thanks for the heartwatming eulogy Piggy :D

I spent the day on my Yacht doing back to back tasting of Behike and CGR. Jen Hawkins says hello. Raced back to the office in the Murciélago to give Lise a hug but just missed her. Settling back now with a bottle of Champers awaiting the sales numbers to come through for the day. I normally don't work this hard.

Yes...I am a HSA pinup boy. They have me pinned up all over the pistol range targets at the Ministry of the Interior :cigar:

I use to have a good relationship with them until you turned up. Apparently "Freedom of Expression" is right next to "Freedom of Association" in no go areas :thumbsup:

I just love what I do! The best part of my day is Lisa's morning hug. That is just ahead of seeing whom at HSA you have shot over night :D

Thanks for the heartwatming eulogy Piggy :D

.... I use to have a good relationship with them until you turned up. Apparently "Freedom of Expression" is right next to "Freedom of Association" in no go areas :thumbsup:

I just love what I do! The best part of my day is Lisa's morning hug. That is just ahead of seeing whom at HSA you have shot over night :D

Just doin' my part to contribute! Give Lisa Dear one of those hugs for me, okay babe! :cigar:

A big congrats ,and thanks to Rob for putting up the prize money,I myself had limited time for this particular review ,did sit down with best intentions but alas ,it turned into a Shakespearian Tragedy :P:( .

When i get a few minutes i will post any way ,maybe good for a laugh or cry :D

Cheers OZ B)