Quick Question

What cigar do you find yourself reaching for over the past 2 weeks.....

Which one is calling your name? Don't think about it

With me: Trinidad Coloniales.

I can't explain it. Had some crackers and now it is all I can think about. One of those cigars I would only smoke a 4-5 times a year. Last two weeks: 10-12.

A number of weeks ago I pulled out an '01 Monte Esp. #2. I think I have smoked about 5 more from the box. These are some really fine cigars. Of course I have my usuals as I am a routine smoker, verses a rotational smoker. The 01 du Roi, '01 RGCE, '04 PLPC, '07 RS12... they are all regular cigars for me.

I did splurge yesterday and open 2 new boxes of cigars. Its kinda' funny how while most people celebrate their birthday, I now place a little more emphasis on the anniversary of my heart attack. It will be 2 years this December and as a result I cracked a couple of new boxes (not newly received but opened) to celebrate being alive.

One is a nice box of Bolivar Coronas purchased from our host and a 10x box of Monte #5. Smoked one of each yesterday; both great cigars. -Piggy

post-79-1292362018.jpg

post-79-1292362087.jpg

post-79-1292362146.jpg

I am really,really enjoying some San Christobel La Punta from 08.

These have been nothing short of fantastic,5 cigars in to a box.

Sweet tobacco,a little spice and oil,and alot of flowers!

Find myself going for one when I should be puffing on an everyday cigar......

Partagas P2 & Mag 46. Construction, aroma, flavor, there's nothing wrong with these guys. Both '09. They're so damn good so young. To bad it's so cold - good thing they get some extra age without me picking through the boxes.

Btw, happy 2nd heart-birthday Piggy. That is definitely worth celebrating.

I have four that haunt me daily:

#1 BHK54 - just friggin awesome looking, smelling, construction. Saving it for new years.

#2 JL2 I find that they are just really hard to not think about. The worst part, is that I know that waiting it out will make them only better.

#3 JL4 Waiting the 45 days+ before trying one, they are still young, but they look and smell great

#4 RA Superiores - again, waiting 45+ days before trying one. Same as #3

BTW, these I am reaching for, but putting them back!

What I am continually smoking is Boli PC/CJ