Quick Question

A number of weeks ago I pulled out an '01 Monte Esp. #2. I think I have smoked about 5 more from the box. These are some really fine cigars. Of course I have my usuals as I am a routine smoker, verses a rotational smoker. The 01 du Roi, '01 RGCE, '04 PLPC, '07 RS12... they are all regular cigars for me.

I did splurge yesterday and open 2 new boxes of cigars. Its kinda' funny how while most people celebrate their birthday, I now place a little more emphasis on the anniversary of my heart attack. It will be 2 years this December and as a result I cracked a couple of new boxes (not newly received but opened) to celebrate being alive.

One is a nice box of Bolivar Coronas purchased from our host and a 10x box of Monte #5. Smoked one of each yesterday; both great cigars. -Piggy

post-79-1292362018.jpg

post-79-1292362087.jpg

post-79-1292362146.jpg

Happy anniversary !!!

Surprisingly it's 2010 PLPC's from Czar. Bought 2 cabs, these are just so good, it's really odd actually. They did something very right with these, as they are ready to go, and just great!

PLPC for me too except EMA SEPT 08 cab - received wisdom suggests that these are at their best around the 5 year mark - no chance they'll make it beyond their third birthday...can well believe that the fresh ones are smoking great right now

*What do I reach for without having to think about it...? Por Larranaga Petite Corona