How much do you smoke?

How much do you smoke?  

266 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually have one on the ride home from work on Fridays. Now that the weather is a bit more pleasant, I'm having a 2nd on Sunday afternoon while reading. I've found that if I smoke daily or at least two days in a row the second day's smoke is not very appealing. It is what it is and I'm fine with that.

Went with 3 a week but it's often 2, unless on hols and then all bets are off! Don't have the time available to smoke every day.

same for me. depends whats happening/ how I feel. might have 1 a week, might have half a dozen

I am probably averaging one a day, but there are days during the week when I have none and then I'll have 2, sometimes 3 on a weekend day. I also smoke a pipe so that sometimes cuts the cigar consumption down, particularly in the cooler months.

If health, money, and the fact that I can't smoke at work were not factors, I'd have 3 a day!

One a day, but occasionally, I cut back to one about every other day during the work week. If I do this, my smokes seem to be more enjoyable. I guess mostly when I smoke larger and fuller bodied smokes, during warmer months. In winter I smoke alot of pcs and can handle one a day..

I'm usually a one day type guy on average. Occassionally I might skip a weekday, but then on occassion I will have more than one cigar on a weekend day. So...on average 7 a week. Vacations and holidays I will tend to smoke more, but that is also a function of where I am going.

I am surprised to see so many that smoke only 2-3/week and are active on a cigar board. I spend a lot more time smoking than talking about it. I like one per day M-Th and three or more on the three day weekends that I have all year long. I max out at five or six in a day but do like at least one per day.

I do get less grief from the wife during the summer when I can smoke on the porch and spend time with her. She does not like me running off to the smoke room every night in the winter.

I was curious about this myself so starting this year I have kept a log of how often I am smoking. Thus far I am just under 1 per week (13 on the year). I expect that to increase to about 2 per week over the next 4-5 months as summer arrives then tail back off to 1 per week in the fall/winter.