How much do you smoke?

How much do you smoke?  

266 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Generally around 7-9/week during the winter months,

more as it gets warm enough to have an afternoon smoke outdoors.

Still more, if we are counting puritos...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am surprised to see so many that smoke only 2-3/week and are active on a cigar board. I spend a lot more time smoking than talking about it.

Some of us who don't smoke as much as we'd like to for whatever reason, find the cigar boards provide the closest thing to a substitute.

Some of us who don't smoke as much as we'd like to for whatever reason, find the cigar boards provide the closest thing to a substitute.

I understand. My coimment was not meant to be aggresive but merely expressing wonder. I like my cigars and push pretty hard to make them part of my days. It would be nice if we all could enjoy the leaf as much as we wanted to. G'day mate and smoke a great one.

i can't smoke when i'm at work

1/3 of the year its either too cold or too windy to smoke in Toronto

can't smoke in the house, got pets and don't want to tempt my father into smoking again

don't want to smoke in front of my cigarette smoking friends, no fun smoking by yourself anyways

that limits to 1 cigar per week... during the summer :(

I understand. My coimment was not meant to be aggresive but merely expressing wonder. I like my cigars and push pretty hard to make them part of my days. It would be nice if we all could enjoy the leaf as much as we wanted to. G'day mate and smoke a great one.

No aggressiveness taken :(

I hear you Mel. We make time for what is important to us. Now, the weather plays a part in this too. At least here in the States, it's getting harder and harder to find places to smoke indoors if not your home. And if you live in a 'true' 4 season area, almost half the year precludes smoking outdoors.

Depends on the weather, Fall through spring is a consistent 1 a day(up to nine a week). Summer in the south makes it "ALMOST" impossible to enjoy one every night. Thank God for petite coronas.

Depends on the weather, Fall through spring is a consistent 1 a day(up to nine a week). Summer in the south makes it "ALMOST" impossible to enjoy one every night. Thank God for petite coronas.

X2! I'm about 2 hours from you on the beach. The weather along this area is VERY muggy and hot, 90-100% humidity every other day and insane amount of mosquitos and gnats from the bayou and swamps. It is absolute misery during the summers.

Are you sure about that, supper guppie?

Not really. When it comes to understanding women we can only listen to the words, hear the tone of vioce and see the body langue. After all that we guess wildly at what the meaning is, right?

totally random for me, I've done a few in a day, and I've also gone weeks without any, maybe longer. Work normally dictates free time so if it's busy, + gym etc sometimes just don't have the time.

about the same for me... probably on average over a year 1 a week.

For some reason... I'm not very comfortable smoking alone or at home... so smoking kinda flux with my so-called social life.... i would say it averages to 2-3 a week.

I'd say an average of 3 per week.

I usually keep track of my smokes on my planner and I notice I go around 160 cigars per year.

That includes some weeks when I have 5-6 (depending on time etc.) or 2-3 weeks where I go without (usually in early Spring when hay-fever kills me). In the summertime it can be an average of 5-6 per week.

this is a tough one to answer.

It varies quite a bit by the season. I don't smoke indoors - so if it's nice and mild outside, i smoke more. If it's too hot or cold, or raining/snowing - i don't smoke nearly as much. Summer time I smoke 3-5/week, winter I smoke maybe 3-5 per month (if i'm lucky).