Partagas Shorts LSM SEP 08

El Presidente

Great review fellas. If there is one size I smoke most, it is the 1/2 corona and the Partagas Short is a must, as you say, in the rotation. Mix in some Boli CJ's, Siglo I, Petit Punch, Dip5, Monte 5 and I can live a happy man. Someone tell HSA to STOP murdering the 1/2 Corona!

I'm with Rob and Smithy on these. I have been through 2 dress boxes of these over the past couple of years...and recieved a 50 cab box recently that's resting.. I have really enjoyed this cigar...and it is one of the first cigars I can say is in my rotation. Terrific little cigar IMHO.

Currently in pre-production pending additional funding and casting. A production reminiscent of a Harold Hecuba masterpiece can't be rushed.

Funding and Casting, I know where you are coming from.

What budget do you think we have to be able to have a cast of A Pirate, A Hobo and a Wookie?

Never been disappointed by shorts from cabinet.

Great review - love the Partagas short and minutos in general - practically the only size I have time to smoke on weekdays. Would be great to see a review of SCdH El Principe, RA SCMs, Boli CJs...

Doesn't take much to persuade me to have a cigar so off to grab a short now...

I too am a big fan of the Shorts. Love the Reyes and Principes too. These would be my top 3 half coronas.

Another great review! Definitely a humidor staple. Reliable, rich and flavorful. Still struggling with the crushed ants aspect. Now that the weather has warmed up, may have to round some up from the yard and smoke a few.

"...the flavor of crushed ants..."

Formaldehyde, perhaps?

Delicious!

Love those Party Shorts.

Probably my favorite small cigar,

though I haven't tried any other than '05s and '06s,

which are both brilliant.