Sancho Panza Eslavo - ER 2014 - Serbia (109)

With all this talk of the Diplo Bushido and the seldom utilized 109, I was wondering if anyone has had the other 109 available this year and what their thoughts were. I have not had the pleasure of any of the other 109s like the Monte/EDEC RE 2007, Boli 5ta Avenida RE 2009 or Punch Clasicos RE 2011 so I figure now is the time to get my hands on some.

Has anyone had any of the 2014 Sancho Panza Eslavo and if so, what is your opinion on them?

With all this talk of the Diplo Bushido and the seldom utilized 109, I was wondering if anyone has had the other 109 available this year and what their thoughts were. I have not had the pleasure of any of the other 109s like the Monte/EDEC RE 2007, Boli 5ta Avenida RE 2009 or Punch Clasicos RE 2011 so I figure now is the time to get my hands on some.

Has anyone had any of the 2014 Sancho Panza Eslavo and if so, what is your opinion on them?

Had them all except the Eslavo (it's on its way) The Edmundo Dantes is awesome, one of the best releases ever (although it is not a Monte, that is a common misconception) The Bolivar like Stevieboy syas, its a mild cigar not very Bolivar like, but very good (I like mild cigars) The Punch one needs age, but as of now was not that impressive... maybe I got a bad example...

hope this helps.

• Like 1

I didn't even know about these! I see they are a fiddy cab too! Schweeeet!

Had them all except the Eslavo (it's on its way)

Let me know what they are like bro! My interest has been piqued!

I didn't even know about these! I see they are a fiddy cab too! Schweeeet!

Let me know what they are like bro! My interest has been piqued!

First thing when they arrive and they had a little bit of rest :D

• Like 1

Whats a 50 cab gonna set you back?

That's a lot of tobacco and that 2nd band carries a premium

Following my wife's rule, prices are not to be discussed in the forum or I may get banned from buying cigars all together hahahaha

My favorite 109 so far was the Edmundo Dantes El Conde 109 a 2007 RE Mexico.

Same

Epic good smoke

I do love the size though. Had a number of custom rolls in the vitola over the years and its a really classy size

Man this is a cigar I am searching high and low for a sampler of, can't afford a cab unfortunately. Sancho Panza is one of my top favorite marcas! If anyone gets a box and can part with a 5er or more let me know :)

• Like 1

My favorite 109 so far was the Edmundo Dantes El Conde 109 a 2007 RE Mexico.

Same. Was able to get a second box when they were still available and but it was beetle ridden. Stopped there and shouldn't have.

im headed to cancun in september and i hope to get my hands on a few of them. i doubt it will be the OR though.

We go to Cancun regularly and just returned last week. The ED 109 has been sold out at the LCDH for a few years

damnit ma!.ah well, maybe there will some other gems. thanks for killing my dreams Cubano frown.gif

LOL. You can get Conde 54 and they had a few ERDM Infantes at a HUGE price.

Man this is a cigar I am searching high and low for a sampler of, can't afford a cab unfortunately. Sancho Panza is one of my top favorite marcas! If anyone gets a box and can part with a 5er or more let me know smile.png

Buy a cab and run the split yourself whisper.gif

Following my wife's rule, prices are not to be discussed in the forum or I may get banned from buying cigars all together hahahaha

Good rule!

Buy a cab and run the split yourself :whisper:

I'd envisage that you'd have plenty of interest in a cigar such as this!
  • Like 1

Haven't had the others though I found Edmundo Dante 109s at the Four Seasons Punta Mita a little while back. Absolutely great smoke. They only had a couple left.....

guy on another forum was in cozumel in feb and the lcdh owner/manager told him he had 500 boxes. i got contact info if anyone wants it, i can pm you.

That seems a little off, since there were 1200 boxes made...