Friends of Habanos Mega Christmas Draw!

Congratulations to Josh and Mick , our winners of the Tang H. Upmann Tang monarchs and the aged Bolivar Royal Corona’s!

We have time just before Christmas for one great last competition ;)

All purchasers of any stock go into the draw (drawn Dec 20th) for your choice of either a magnificent ORIS Williams F1 Day Date 2009 Silver Dial (see below ) OR a Cabinet of Partagas Corona’s from Oct 02. The first member drawn will have the choice of prize.

Each order multiple of $150 USD /AUD will get a ticket in the draw HOWEVER we will restrict the draw to 300 tickets only so get in now.

Feel free to discuss any cigar recommendations with myself, Lisa or Smithy or for some inspiration head to our High Quality Program or Premium Select Programs to select your actual box of cigars from the pictures listed. These successful programs are designed to minimise the online selection drama and put you in the position to select the very best cigars possible. Keep in mind all prices listed include freight. Aussie members e-mail or PM me directly for your “special price”.

Lastly our Christmas party for Local members is on December the 11th. Check out this link for the details.

I look forward to catching up with you all on the Forum!

El Prez

www.friendsofhabanos.com

post-94-1259811936.jpg

Congratulations to Josh and Mick , our winners of the Tang H. Upmann Tang monarchs and the aged Bolivar Royal Corona’s!

We have time just before Christmas for one great last competition ;)

All purchasers of any stock go into the draw (drawn Dec 20th) for your choice of either a magnificent ORIS Williams F1 Day Date 2009 Silver Dial (see below ) OR a Cabinet of Partagas Corona’s from Oct 02. The first member drawn will have the choice of prize.

Each order multiple of $150 USD /AUD will get a prize in the draw HOWEVER we will restrict the draw to 300 tickets only so get in now.

Feel free to discuss any cigar recommendations with myself, Lisa or Smithy or for some inspiration head to our High Quality Program or Private Select Programs to select your actual box of cigars from the pictures listed. These successful programs are designed to minimise the online selection drama and put you in the position to select the very best cigars possible. Keep in mind all prices listed include freight. Aussie members e-mail or PM me directly for your “special price”.

Lastly our Christmas party for Local members is on December the 11th. Check out this link for the details.

I look forward to catching up with you all on the Forum!

El Prez

www.friendsofhabanos.com

Fantastic Rob! , im ordering so many cigars latley that i could just be a winner, i can feel it!

Congrats to Josh and Mick on their prizes. However, as OzCuban pointed out...any and everyone who purchased cigars from Czar are winners as well. The service and quality of what you supply us FOHers is just astounding. Thanks again for hosting a great drawing in December. I'm looking forward to placing my next order.

All purchasers of any stock go into the draw (drawn Dec 20th)

... so buy anything and get a ticket...

Each order multiple of $150 USD /AUD will get a prize in the draw

... and every order over $150 gets a prize!!! Awesome, now that is some competition :)

So yes, Tampa, it looks like you may well be getting an Oris for Christmas, along with the other lucky 299 people who get in first!

Okay, joking aside, thanks for yet another great comp Lisa and El Pres :D ...I'm not sure my bank balance can handle it right before Christmas though!

Just a guess, but I am assuming the value of the watch is quite a bit higher than the value of the cigars. I'm planning my strategy just in case I win. I think it will have to be the watch... oh wait, you can't smoke the watch... hmm... maybe I'll have to think about this a bit more.

I already have a nice watch my wife gave me and I couldn't wear the oris anyway I'm sure. I'm allergic to most metals (break out in a rash) and the one my wife found me is all titanium, which I can wear.

I'd *much* rather have the sticks :lol:

Of course, I could always trade the watch for liquor...

-- Gary F.