• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

That Ron Mexico band cracks me up. Is that a table? I'm loving whatever it is.

its a cheap humidor i have its painted to look like a mosaic of cigar bands, got it for $8 and has been holding like a tank for 3 years dont use it since i got my wineador, now its relegated to staging pictures

• Like 1

First photo was what I intended to enjoy for my first post wedding smoke while writing thank yous (2012 Punch DC). Second photo is what I ended up smoking (2011 Monte 1) after my wife stopped talking at me :) I should also note the cigars and lighter were wedding gifts from the wife.

post-24689-0-03206400-1444268455_thumb.j

post-24689-0-30948900-1444268469_thumb.j

• Like 4

First photo was what I intended to enjoy for my first post wedding smoke while writing thank yous (2012). Second photo is what I ended up smoking after my wife stopped talking at me smile.png I should also note the cigars and lighter were wedding gifts from the wife.

Gasguy, which you the best! Perhaps you already started well enough!

• Like 1

First photo was what I intended to enjoy for my first post wedding smoke while writing thank yous (2012). Second photo is what I ended up smoking after my wife stopped talking at me smile.png I should also note the cigars and lighter were wedding gifts from the wife.

Seems you married well Sir. Congrats!!!!!

• Like 1

b3b42c3f030989df872cf3e18ad2e244.jpg

Why we can have more cigars in this format beats me. Solid example of SP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree every 109 I've ever had has been stellar, even the Tat Jekyll!

• Like 1

This evening I was in the neighborhood park smoking a Monte edmundo while the wife walked the track.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

First photo was what I intended to enjoy for my first post wedding smoke while writing thank yous (2012 Punch DC). Second photo is what I ended up smoking (2011 Monte 1) after my wife stopped talking at me :) I should also note the cigars and lighter were wedding gifts from the wife.

That lighter looks much sexier out of the plastic bro!
  • Like 1

I couldn't decide what to smoke tonight after Maegan and I got back from Atlanta so she picked out a Siglo III MOB JUL 14 for me to smoke. I love the corona grande size along with dalias/lonsdales. This is just a beautifully sized cigar.

post-5942-0-39584100-1444284295_thumb.jp

• Like 4