• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Enjoyed a few smokes through the game. Started with an old Brevas. post-13208-13914069822035.jpg

I brought my box of Grandiosos to share with the guys. Sadly mine and 1 one the others tarred up and went bitter. post-13208-13914070516778.jpg

Ended with a fantastic Robaina farmie.

post-13208-13914070858843.jpg

Oooo that wrapper!

Last evening BBF. LRE OCT 09. Really smoothing out flavor of nuts and spice. Gradual pick up of strength to the end.

.post-6619-0-27392700-1391446161_thumb.jp

my first 13 epi 2 hit the ground runnin but couldn't maintain, tapered quite a bit but was prob the hdm i've enjoyed most...lots of potential

my first 13 connie 1, very firm cigar how ken likes, firm rg like draw, some potent flavor that wanted to come out and was enjoyable, would like the draw to open a bit more though it did a bit as I smoked it, enjoyed it, nod goes to epi 2 today

This guy last night... Last smoke until i start my cigar month challenge on Thursday. Smoke was decent, nothing to write home about, solid toasted tobacco with a bit of salty nuttiness. Went well with the sprite.

post-15810-0-20986200-1391498291_thumb.j

May 2013 PLPC from a recent cab purchase.

usesytez.jpg

Absolutely delicious. Did not want it to end. Can't wait to see what happens to these with time. I'll probably smoke half the cab over the next few years and then put the other half down. Trying to chase after that "caramel-cream" flavor everybody talks about with these.

ygapunuv.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Connie A

Lots of semi sweet tea to start. I have never got the flavor of tea in an Upmann. Maybe the slightest bit of cinnamon as well...

First stick out of the box verdict is that these are young and need time. Medium bodied and muddled flavors. Very smooth and well rolled.

post-8169-1391568335059.jpg

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk