• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, Siberian Bear said:

That bad? Re:?

It was. I think that perhaps they’ve reached a sick period. I can’t come up another reason. Construction and draw were perfect but I literally tossed this at halfway it was so bad.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, BG1165 said:

It was. I think that perhaps they’ve reached a sick period. I can’t come up another reason. Construction and draw were perfect but I literally tossed this at halfway it was so bad.

I guess I will let my box of Siglo IV rest a little longer, it's even younger -  Aug '16

Guest Nekhyludov
26 minutes ago, Gamehawker said:

Good to hear.  I have a box of these  (H.Upmann Monarch tubo) "GTL MAY 07" that I have not broken into yet.  ?

If I had a box, I'd get into them now. These are good, but mild already. I don't think they have legs for too much longer.

If I had a box, I'd get into them now. These are good, but mild already. I don't think they have legs for too much longer.

I had one from my open box the other day (I bet it came from the same source) and it was very good. Didn’t think it was over the hill.
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gamehawker said:

Good to hear.  I have a box of these  (H.Upmann Monarch tubo) "GTL MAY 07" that I have not broken into yet.  ?

59 minutes ago, Nekhyludov said:

31 minutes ago, Lotusguy said:

I had one from my open box the other day (I bet it came from the same source) and it was very good. Didn’t think it was over the hill.

Thank you!!!

• Like 1