• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, shall said:

That's an Ohio thing! Someone has to say it...you're outstanding in your field!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha!  Actually, I'm glad they werent my fields. They look pretty crappy, lots of replant needed. Been too wet and cold around here. 

1 minute ago, wade1979 said:

Wait a min. This one is really good. RAE 14 Romeo Belicosos. I wanted a refund when I revived this box. The first 3-4 had been boring and very muted. I revisit a year later and I'm frankly shocked how good this cigar is smoking. Kills any recent Romeo churchills for me. Cherry and cream and tons of lush smoke. 95 points all day. This one is a real happy surprise. 

IMG_1644.JPG

The beauty of what a little time does for Cuban cigars-love this hobby cause of that ??

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, torsion said:

The beauty of what a little time does for Cuban cigars-love this hobby cause of that ??

Well said and very true. Really floored on how good the cigar is smoking. 

16 minutes ago, torsion said:

Naah, there is no difference between a fresh and an aged stick. all pure imagination. :P

• Like 1

Time for my first full-size Monte. I don't want to spend all the time to smoke the No.2 I've been saving, so I'll start with Che's favourite (unless I've been lied to!): the No.4

bae45a46fa3e36452812f9e94c900572.jpg

Holy crap, I *get* it.

My palate is definitely not refined enough to pick up the "flavours", but this was smooth and delicious. First cigar where I acknowledge noticeable changes as I smoked, and first one I smoked until my fingers almost got burnt.

Probably one of my favourites so far. Smoked it real nice and slow, aware that the smaller ring gauge than my usual robustos meant I had to ensure no overheating, it actually took well over an hour, probably 75-90 minutes, and I enjoyed every slow, methodical draw and retrohale.

As a bonus, I produced the nicest smoke rings I ever had, but I think that's just because there was zero wind

If these get better with age, I need to buy more.

I'll be curious to see how the No.2 I've been saving compares.

• Like 2

Trying to smoke through the NC's to make more room for CC's.  6x60..... never again.   Not sure where this even came from. Made a decent yard-gar I guess. 

IMG_4301.JPG

• Like 2