• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

18 hours ago, LLC said:

Brought back some Reynaldo Sublimes from Havana in September and decide to try one as I may get more when I go back in November. It's off to a great start with a even burn, strong ash and nice complexity.

9bb38e5ea3c778f9877f062d78d5ae90.jpg

ffd6fc9c47156af16404299ec15c17a7.jpg

Coasters made from boxes by my wife, turned out great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those coasters are Class A!!! She did a great job!

• Like 2

Hoyo day at The Wellesley.. possibly my favorite cigar lounge in London.. Food is always excellent, top service by the Italian crew.. Sometimes it feels a bit tight when all tables are full.. Amazing selection of rare cigars, whiskeys - though pricey..

99afc04905cb3d6bf6833d1787d09ac4.jpg

0ad2da28cf4f759ba7f6cae835d5b451.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finishing a bit better than the 1st 3rd. I dunno, maybe my palate this morning after eggs, hamburger patty and soda water. 1st 3rd was not smooth and very dry. I find this a unique blend to all my other Epicures. Maybe more time? 

20161022_120939_resized.jpg

3 minutes ago, Danimalia said:

HdM Epicure Especial TOS Sep 15 as I enjoy a nice fall evening and watch the Cubs and Dodgers.. Last of a 10 box. Great cigars, but about half have had firmer drawn than I'd like. The only mark against them, really. Flavor-wise, they're low to mid 90s smokes for me. 

hdmee1022.jpg

I have a box of the same. Haven't touched them yet though. I will have to make a mental note to try dry boxing them. 

5 minutes ago, Bohn007 said:

I have a box of the same. Haven't touched them yet though. I will have to make a mental note to try dry boxing them. 

Dry boxing has helped some, but they're just tight. It's really too bad, because, as I mentioned, they're glorious flavor wise.