Guns and cigars ! Perfect!

AK 98 newer version of the AK47 Czechoslovakian model this has the AK-47 stamp !!!!

img1272py.jpg

Barret 50 cal Copy nasty weapon ($4,500) i will say when shot its shakes the ground !!! And i mean it !!! Amazing firepower !!! $5.00 a round

img1273.jpg

M1A 1987 model Match Grade one of my Fav weapons !! 200 yards Dead on and i am blind !! LOL

img1278u.jpg

Guns and cigars are a perfect match !!!

img1276f.jpg

I'm really glad I was able to stock up on military surplus ammo when it was available cheap. I also really stocked up on primers, and powder to reload handgun loads. I can't imagine paying the high ammo prices we are seeing now. I wouldn't be able to afford to go shooting!!

I go to the range 1-2 times a week. While I have several hunting rifles, I seldom fire them now. I have been more interested in shooting pistols. I love both my Walther P38 9mm which I purchased while on active duty in the Army at the Graf Rod & Gun Club. Nice accurate weapon, yet I prefer my Glock Model 21 .45 ACP for knock down power and because it holds 13 rounds in the clip and 1 in the tube.

Currently in the market for a Concealed Carry pistol since I just finished qualifying for the permit.

I agree Jimmy, that smoking a cigar at the range is fun while you are blowing targets up!

Ken if you and Rob come up this year I will take you guy Shooting it might be cold but you will have fun with the power at your finger tips.

And Chuck the 45 cal is a winner all the time for a hand gun for protection just a perfect round...

Tell me you reload the .50 Jimmy?

That is a nice collection. Is the .50 yours as well? I used to shoot competitively and without reloading equipment it can be extremely pricey. I have historically been more interested in handguns than long guns except for hunting. I have not shot in a long while, and for a guy who used to teach firearms safety that is a sad state of events. Shooting is a wonderful and useful hobby and a skill to be prized! Thanks for sharing Jimmy.

My friend owns all the weapons but the funny thing is i got him into the hobby over 17 years ago and he has not stopped collecting.

So when ever he goes he always takes me in respect for getting him into the hobby..

My interest encouraged by IPSC competition focused me on high performance handguns; raceguns. This is a SA .38 Super Automatic that I used to shoot IPSC and steel with. Every aspect of the gun is refined for speed, accuracy and reliability. They are of course not fit for self defense purposes, not in this form anyway.

post-79-1255365678.jpg

post-79-1255365698.jpg