Need some Regional Release Ideas from the forum

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bolivar Lancero

Ramon Allones Belicoso

It seems we are widely in favor of Bolivar and RA for the marcas and widely in favor of at least one skinny. There is no way that they are going to do two skinnies (probably not even one though). The thought of a Bolivar Lancero would keep me up at night.

The ones in bold are my first choices.

Bolivar Ninfa

Bolivar Laguito #1

RA Corona Grande

RA Laguito #1

RA Corona Extra

Punch Short Piramide

VR Laguito #1

ERDM 898

ERDM Corona Grande

LGC Robusto

LGC Corona

LGC Double Corona

LGC Piramide

QdO Robusto

JLP Laguito #1

JLP 898

Love the Laguiti#1 idea in general I think a RA Lancero for example would sell. This would be something very different and also send a clear message to the powers that be that many people are somewhat sick of the big ring guage cigar releases which have been done to death at this stage.

They will never make the small size cigars you guys listed as they will never sell and most do not care for them .I mean anything under 40 ring let's get real guys I like the size but the majority will not pay the high price for a small cigar.

And there are not going to in my eyes bring back a cigar they just recently stopped making.

RA CG is a overall great choice perfect size to have a great blend and the majority loves this size and would be much welcome edition to the RR line up.

Can there be any doubt whatsoever that the following would be snapped up in New York minute?

Partagas Lonsdales Cabinet

Ramon Allones 898 Varnished

Yup!

Q: Why does my horse not canter?

A: Because he's dead!

I don't know Rob! Any cigar in 75 ring that sells for $100 a stick will do. I won't buy them anyway!!! -LOL