introduction of minismithy

evenin lads, I figured it was about time I introduced myself to everyone.

I'm simon, or as I have been nicknamed... minismithy. I'm Rob's nephew, but its not a blood relation, which many people have pointed out to me is a good thing... but for the sake of my ongoing employment i'm not going to comment, and will also say i'm very happy to be related to rob :ok:.

since starting at czars my intake of cigars has increased, much to my delight :-D and i hopefully will be able to have many more during my time.

look forward to getting to kno you all...

minismithy

Congrats on joining the Czar team Simon and welcome. Wow, Rob and Lisa are really on a spree, adding you, Di and Cohiba in such short order! Looking forward to 'working' with you :ok:

Dear Simon,

Why on earth did you sign up for???

Did your parents know what they are going to get their son up to?

Just look at Smithy and the way he turned out after working for Rob.....

Glad to make your acquataince and hope that Lisa and Di will shield you from too much corruption.

At least they did not name you as MiniPrez, now that is just trouble..

Welcome aboard

Lets see, Rob had two people working with him before. He now has three and Cohiba to supervise. Does that mean he will actually be working less than he was before? Is that really possible?

Simon is 18 and studying Physics at University.

He smokes a cigar a day and has grown fond of a fine Shiraz and Pinot Gris.

He prefers the Czar deck to University but being a good Conscientious uncle I ensure his studies are paramount.

Seriously,,,,outside of a job at Hugh Heffners Playboy mansion this is the best gig a University student could ever get :lol:

» Seriously,,,,outside of a job at Hugh Heffners Playboy mansion this is the

» best gig a University student could ever get :lol:

I don't know Rob, if one had to contend much with Hugh Heffner, I think your gig might rate a bit higher, other perceived benefits (of the Playboy Mansion) notwithstanding.... :-D

You're up early for a Saturday....or are you just getting to bed??

MiniMe what did I tell you when you started? Get out man save your soul, run dude run...

Just need to remember two things.

1) Whilst at work alcohol can be consumed at anytime of the afternoon or morning.

2) Secondly any client dumping **** on you on the forum, either just delay their order for a week or two, or step on their parcel before it leaves.

I will be doing an inspection of your work in a couple of weeks so pick your act up cause it is you, Lisa and Diana that carry that team

» » Just need to remember two things.

» 1) Whilst at work alcohol can be consumed at anytime of the afternoon or morning.

» 2) Secondly any client dumping **** on you on the forum, either just delay their order for a week or two, or step on their parcel before it leaves.

LMAO @ smithy:-D

Hello Simon, welcome to FOH.